Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Wildcard Sunday discussion thread.

Vikings vs. Seahawks

Packers vs. Redskins

I have a feeling today's games will be close one's. I see the Seahawks winning 27-24 on a last minute field goal.

I see the Redskins beating the Packers 17-13 in a defensive struggle.

Here is the contest, what will be the total combined passing yards of Russell Wilson and Teddy Bridgewater for the game, my guess is 510 yards, whoever comes closest without going over wins, good luck Steve.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

2. Kronozio
    I like the sea hawks and packers, mostly because of the experience of the two teams in playoffs
    I think because of the weather, I will guess low on the combined passing ys. 379 total yds.

thanks, dave

Quote Originally Posted by Devlin View Post
    I like the sea hawks and packers, mostly because of the experience of the two teams in playoffs
    I think because of the weather, I will guess low on the combined passing ys. 379 total yds.

thanks, dave
    Thanks for your response and entry.

Total passing yds 356.
    Brutal cold in Minnie so I think there might be lots of shortish passes. Outdoor game might even give a bit of an edge to Vikes since it's their home stadium/environment. No Marshawn or Rawls for the Seahawks.
    Redskins at home and having momentum on their side, but Packers have Rogers and his experience. Will have to pick Packers. Just think Rogers experience in the Playoffs as a game manager might be a bigger bonus.

flickr: Hidden Content
    Just doing this for fun! Perspective! Galatians 6:9
    In memory of my son (my collecting buddy), Aaron 4/8/88-4/8/05

Quote Originally Posted by papaperk View Post
    Total passing yds 356.
    Brutal cold in Minnie so I think there might be lots of shortish passes. Outdoor game might even give a bit of an edge to Vikes since it's their home stadium/environment. No Marshawn or Rawls for the Seahawks.
    Redskins at home and having momentum on their side, but Packers have Rogers and his experience. Will have to pick Packers. Just think Rogers experience in the Playoffs as a game manager might be a bigger bonus.
    I just got done eating lunch, going to start watching now.

Looks like one of those old school Viking cold weather games, I always liked the Vikings when they played outdoors.

4th and 13 and Seattle goes for it, not too smart would've been better off missing a long fg attempt.

3-0 Vikings at the half.

Walsh with a 43 yard fg 6-0 Vikings.

Walsh 47 yard field goal 9-0 Vikings.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast