Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Selling our house - need to move volume (base, inserts)

We're starting to get our house ready to put on the market at the start of spring, so I'd LOVE to purge a bunch of stuff that's been sitting.

Most of what I want to move is base and low-end inserts.

Name your player or team and I'll get you a list.

Would be happy trading volume for one or two nice cards, but would consider selling I guess.

US trades only.
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    Currently looking for: 2013/14 Intrigue Slam Ink Jason Richardson | 2005/06 SP Signature Edition Signatures

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    Good luck with the move. Have anything on my Player PC or set want lists here?
    https://sites.google.com/site/ike348baseball/home

Giancarlo Stanton, Eric Davis, Pete Rose, Cal Jr., Nolan Ryan??

Quote Originally Posted by Ike348 View Post
    Good luck with the move. Have anything on my Player PC or set want lists here?
    https://sites.google.com/site/ike348baseball/home
    is that trade list all you have available? As the first post states, I'm not looking for base - I'm trying to get rid of it. I'd sell, though.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBaller23 View Post
    Do you have any Dustin Pedroia?
    Not much - I moved a ton of Red Sox not long ago. I'll see what I have, but if I don't get back to you it's because I don't have enough to make it worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanspilker View Post
    Cain, Hosmer, Salvy, & Alcides. You can skip base.
    I'll see what I have, but I don't have many inserts of them.

Quote Originally Posted by beachbum View Post
    Giancarlo Stanton, Eric Davis, Pete Rose, Cal Jr., Nolan Ryan??
    Should have some stanton and maybe some stray Ryan, but most of my 80s stuff is at my parents' house

Quote Originally Posted by roger View Post
    Looking for Roger Clemens! Thanks, Rich
    Same as above
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    Currently looking for: 2013/14 Intrigue Slam Ink Jason Richardson | 2005/06 SP Signature Edition Signatures

What newer sets to you have volume in?? Any Heritage shortprints from recent years??
    Bobby Leonard

Hidden Content
    I dont do Paypal!! Check, money order, or concealed cash only. I sell at 25-40% of BV.

Quote Originally Posted by jmintz View Post
    is that trade list all you have available? As the first post states, I'm not looking for base - I'm trying to get rid of it. I'd sell, though.

Not much - I moved a ton of Red Sox not long ago. I'll see what I have, but if I don't get back to you it's because I don't have enough to make it worth it.

Should have some stanton and maybe some stray Ryan, but most of my 80s stuff is at my parents' house

Same as above
    I'd definitely be willing to buy, depending on the price and how much you may have.

Quote Originally Posted by jmintz View Post

Same as above
    Very understandable. Send a pm if you do, I'm going to unsubscribe from the thread.

Thank you.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast