trading collection for signed pictures, jersey etc...

looking to trade my cards for signed photos, jersey and other memorabilia. only looking for serious coa's including upper deck, steiner sports, mounted memories, tristar and some others, just make some offers and let me know what you have. thank you.

Check out my page I have some stuff and a few not pictured.

dewitt-didn't see anything I could use at this time. thanks for the offer though.

I have a PSA/DNA signed Basketball by Deron Williams if you are interested. The # on the hologram matches the cert.
    Hidden Content

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL EBAY ITEMS!!!

gump...what type of trade value would you be looking at? also, do you have any signed jerseys or photos as well? plmk.

No sure on the value, I'm currently out of signed jerseys and photos. I can get some if you let me know who and what you are looking for. I will also need to know what kind of cert. you would want the pieces tohave with them.
    Hidden Content

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL EBAY ITEMS!!!

pretty much looking for any major star or HOFer in Baseball, Basketball or Football...

would need a COA from Upper Deck, Steiner Sports, Mounted Memories, Swartz Sports (any major company) or PSA/DNA or Global...something that's credible.

plmk what you could get...looking to trade my collection for jerseys, but would take a photo if I couldn't get a jersey.

plmk, gump...thanks.