Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
  1. #1

    LTTF: Hosmer, Salvy, Cain, and Alcides: Autos, Patches, Low#, SPs, & Rare Inserts. FT: GU&AUs

    Want to put a few pages of these guys together. Willing to look at most anything aside from base but preferably $4+ stuff. Let me know what you have and what you want. I'm willing to trade GU and autos for non stuff if the deal is fair.

  2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
  3. #2
    I have an extra 14 Heritage Clubhouse Collection Salvador Perez GU jersey. Would want a Royals GU or trade bait GU in return. Let me know if interested.

    AK

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by gbfan3000 View Post
    I have an extra 14 Heritage Clubhouse Collection Salvador Perez GU jersey. Would want a Royals GU or trade bait GU in return. Let me know if interested.

    AK
    I appreciate it but I have that one. For the record, I am not really looking for GU stuff unless it's a patch of some kind. Thanks again.

  5. #4
    I have a 2015 Topps Update Lorenzo Cain #76b SP (saber stat back), what do you have in Giancarlo Stanton?

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbum View Post
    I have a 2015 Topps Update Lorenzo Cain #76b SP (saber stat back), what do you have in Giancarlo Stanton?
    I PC Stanton...so that's not great.

  7. #6
    Any interest in:
    Eric Hosmer 2011 Topps Pro Debut Blue /309 RC BV$20
    Eric Hosmer 2011 Bowman Sterling RC BV$10
    Mike Moustakas 2010 Bowman Platinum Green Refractor /499 BV$8

  8. #7
    I'm interested in the Matt Carpenter and Alex Reyes autos. You can check my SCF page in my sig which contains a list of tons of Royal cards. Also have autos and gu in my bucket. lmk if you find anything you would be interested in getting. thanks!
    Jerry
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

    New Wix Site:
    Hidden Content


    Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and dupes of some I already own.
    Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wix site.
    Also looking for current Blues autos!

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bstrading View Post
    Any interest in:
    Eric Hosmer 2011 Topps Pro Debut Blue /309 RC BV$20
    Eric Hosmer 2011 Bowman Sterling RC BV$10
    Mike Moustakas 2010 Bowman Platinum Green Refractor /499 BV$8
    Interested in the pro debut hosmer.

  10. #9
    I have these hosmers:

    2011 topps chrome rc refractor
    2013 topps sp (great catch)
    i may have others but that's the two I remember. Can you use either? I had interest in the Daniel Norris auto. You had a couple other items I liked. Do you collect anyone else?
    Because of work-related travel, I ship once per week.

    PHOTOBUCKET SUCKS. USE FLICKR.

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cardboard View Post
    I'm interested in the Matt Carpenter and Alex Reyes autos. You can check my SCF page in my sig which contains a list of tons of Royal cards. Also have autos and gu in my bucket. lmk if you find anything you would be interested in getting. thanks!
    Jerry
    Interested in:
    Salvy
    Bowman #28 Orange Ref. #ed/250
    Gypsy Queen Mini #39 BLK #ed/199
    Homer
    Gypsy Queen framed gold /499
    Gordon
    Bowman Orange /250

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Sponsors

  • Dave and Adams Card World
  • Steel City Collectibles
  • Kronozio
  • PackRip

Follow SCF on