Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 248rayment4343's Items on eBay

2013 topps chrome and finest rookie refractor autos F/S. hopkins prizm, bell atomic , allen blue ref

hey guys looking to sell these cards!!

PAYPAL ONLY!!!

NOT LOOKING TO TRADE AT THIS TIME

PLEASE PM ME AS SOMETIMES I MISS POSTS IN THE THREAD!

LOOKING FOR 240.00 OR BEST OFFER DLVD WITH DC FOR THE LOT!

I AM OPEN TO OFFERS.

2013 TOPPS CHROME DEANDRE HOPKINS ROOKIE PRIZM REFRACTOR AUTO #ED 6/15 - LOOKING FOR 175.00 OBO DLVD WITH DC

2013 TOPPS FINEST KEENAN ALLEN ROOKIE BLUE REFRACTOR AUTO #ED 2/25 - LOOKING FOR 50.00 OBO DLVD WITH DC

2013 TOPPS FINEST LEVEON BELL ROOKIE ATOMIC DIE CUT AUTO #ED 17/25 - LOOKING FOR 75.00 OBO DLVD WITH DC

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey I'm really interested in the Hopkins if you wanted to PM me and maybe we could work something out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 248rayment4343's Items on eBay

Hey I'm really interested in the Hopkins if you wanted to PM me and maybe we could work something out.

pm was sent.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey I got a pm saying you were going to send me a pm! Lol