Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: MLB Mini Camps

SCF Rewards
    Country

MLB Mini Camps

Saw today that teams are starting mini camps this week. I'm guessing these take place at the ST locations? And has anyone ever tried to get TTM during mini camp time, and more importantly had success?

Here is one in particular that caught my eye:
    http://www.masnsports.com/school-of-...lan-bundy.html

Also, do these run up to the time pitchers and catchers report or is there another break in between? I shot out a bunch of TTMs recently to minor leaguer's home addresses and am wondering if I should have sent to their ST address instead.

THX

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

This is a great thought, I have never tried it, but I think that if the players are staying for a few days at the mini camp, then they could receive mail there, and certainly may get less mail than spring training and less than regular season.

I don't have facts, but I would bet that there will be a break between mini camp and reporting to spring training, since reporting isn't until mid-Feb, a month from now.
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1