Motorola Universal Wireless Headset Hs850 Bluetooth Ft/fs

LOOKING TO GET RID OF THIS BLUETOOTH HEADSET EITHER VIA TRADE OF FOR SALE. LOOKING FOR SPORTS CARDS IN TRADE. I ONLY OPENED IT AND TRIED IT ONCE ITS AS GOOD AS NEW. RETAIL VALUE FOR THESE BABIES ARE $160

DETAILS BELOW

Motorola HS850
    BT203
    Motorola Bluetooth Headset HS850

Motorola OEM Bluetooth Wireless Headset HS850

No wires. No limits. Enjoy the convenience of hands-free communication with total freedom of movement. The Motorola Wireless Headset with Bluetooth® wireless technology is astonishingly advanced, yet intuitive and simple to use. Automatically link to other Bluetooth wireless technology enabled products up to 10 meters away without ever touching the devices. Store in a pocket, in a briefcase, or even in the trunk of a car and enjoy effortless, quality communication.

Designed to enhance the experience of any Bluetooth wireless technology enabled phone, the Motorola Wireless Headset HS850 also stores information and wirelessly interacts with up to eight different Bluetooth 1.1 and 1.2 compliant devices, including handsets, PDAs and computers. Supports the Bluetooth wireless technology Handsfree and Headset profiles.

What are the differences between the HS810 and the HS850? The HS850 offers up to 8 hours of talk time and 200 hours of standby time, nearly twice the battery life of the HS810. The HS850 has Bluetooth software version 1.2 which is also compatible with Bluetooth software version 1.1. Bluetooth version 1.2 connects to devices faster than 1.1 and offers adaptive frequency hopping, which decreases interference from other electronic devices, especially WiFi.

View Bluetooth Demo

Comfort in Connectivity

Unique foldable microphone to easily connect to calls
    Can be worn over either ear; the volume control remains in an upward position

COMPATIBILITY:

Treo 650

Blackberry 7290,7100g,7100t,7520

Motorola Razr,S65, V80, V600, V710,V505,V551,V3,V630
    Sony Ericsson P910i, S700i, Z1010, K700i, T630, T39, T68, T68i, R520, Z600, T610, P800
    Nokia 7610, 6260, 6230, 3650, 6310, 6310i, 6600, 6650, 8910, 8910i
    HP iPAQ H6300
    O2 XDA II
    and any other compatible phones, PDAs and Computers with the Bluetooth 1.1 / 1.2 supporting Handsfree profile

Treo 650
    COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    ttttttttttttttttttttt
    COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.