Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

04 donruss classics Kyle Boller Platinum auto /25 bv $50 ft!!!

04 donruss classics Kyle Boller Platinum auto /25 bv $50 ft!!!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

check my site
    COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

which ones of these could you trade me:
    TOM SEAVER #5/5,MIGUEL CABRERA /5,ARAMIS RAMIREZ /5,
    Glaus /10,Spivey /5,Lorenzo SCott plate,murray /10.

Thanks
    sam

i can give u either the lorenzo plate or murray auto /10 if u added something else. The murray has a bit of a crease on the bottom left corner as it shows on my bucket lmk

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

no interest in the murray now.

so you are putting $50 bv on a plate of a no name? i was hoping to get like the cabrera and the plate or something like that.

sam

ill give u the plate for the boller straight up lmk

Quote Originally Posted by SPORTSCARDKID
    no interest in the murray now.

so you are putting $50 bv on a plate of a no name? i was hoping to get like the cabrera and the plate or something like that.

sam

no thanks. plates don't have as much value as they use to

okay well ur the one that stated "which one of these" could i trade you next time please be more clearer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast