Arrow Rare Emmitt Smith stuff for trade/sale

Heyas everyone. I am gonna post 3 items here that a friend of mine has for sale/trade. It does not matter to him which way it goes. Here is what he has:

2002 Fleer Hot Prospects: Emmitt Smith/William Green "Red Hot Tandems" Duel Jersey card #ed 09/10

He is looking for $500 in trade for this card. If anyone is looking to buy it then toss me an offer and I will relay it to him.

2001 Private Stock: Emmitt Smith Jersey Patch card (2-Colors) #ed 009/100

On this one he is looking for $60 in trade. That is the current book value.

full-sized jersey auto of Emmitt Smith (Dallas) from Steiner

He is looking for at least $900 in trade for the jersey here. I believe he may be looking for $600-$700 for if anyone would be interested in buying it.

If anyone has any questions on the items above, feel free to ask away. I am also sure that pictures will be available for any of the items if you would like to look at them.

Thanks for reading this and everyone have a safe one as always. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

2001 Private Stock: Emmitt Smith Jersey Patch card (2-Colors) #ed 009/100

On this one he is looking for $60 in trade. That is the current book value.

whats he look'en for trade for players ect. check my site below,thaxs for your time.jamie

Richie,

Who ever thats for. Tell him there is no way he can get 500 outta it. A bruce, faulk jersey like that went for 36 bucks online.

BTw whats the scoop with the redmond. U just wanna trade it for a dayne or chambers jersey lmk

Jay