Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i need help froms omeone who frequents the BECKETT MESSAGE BOARDS

first off mods im sorry if i put this in the wrong palce or if this just inappropriate all together i just have no other options really....

i was suspended from beckett today and i dont know why. i didnt even make a post and i havent violated one rule there... ever..... and its not liek im suspended for a day... im suspended until december 26th, 2033....

so what i need is someone to pm a mod or something over there and ask them why i was suspended. im confused and pissed off. also i would like to speak to thema s well so if you could give my email address id appreciate it. jaybiddyforeal@yahoo.com

thanks
    james

I would get suspened too if I did that!

Beckett is up and running, somebody else posted a thing like that James but they actually made a post.. Can you make the post at all.

I will message the Football mod on there and pass the word along.
    Jay

just log in and u should be fine it said that with me to

Somebody (Username-Flop) got suspened for posting 1 word comments trying to break the post record. Now everyone has FREE FLOP in there sig! Its pretty funny!

Quote Originally Posted by pr0phet
    Beckett is up and running, somebody else posted a thing like that James but they actually made a post.. Can you make the post at all.

I will message the Football mod on there and pass the word along.
    Jay
    it is?
    The Beckett.com message boards will be unavailable from August 7th 9pm cst to the evening of August 8th. We apologize for any inconvenience.

thats what it says for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MDIZZ
    it is?
    The Beckett.com message boards will be unavailable from August 7th 9pm cst to the evening of August 8th. We apologize for any inconvenience.

thats what it says for me.
    It's up man and I was on there last night.

Quote Originally Posted by jaybiddyforeal
    first off mods im sorry if i put this in the wrong palce or if this just inappropriate all together i just have no other options really....

i was suspended from beckett today and i dont know why. i didnt even make a post and i havent violated one rule there... ever..... and its not liek im suspended for a day... im suspended until december 26th, 2033....

so what i need is someone to pm a mod or something over there and ask them why i was suspended. im confused and pissed off. also i would like to speak to thema s well so if you could give my email address id appreciate it. jaybiddyforeal@yahoo.com

thanks
    james
    James, you can email them (the moderator) i think its moderator@gmail.com
    but dont quote me. Make your one message a good one and make it through, they will only respond to you once. I got suspended for a week for something I didnt do at all. I accounted that to mistaken identity. Be sure you ask exactly what you said, and what TOS you violated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast