Arrow Here All Day- Lets Trade- Check My Tradelist

check out my tradelist.under my profile. have many more cards than listed.
    lmk who u collect. lmk if u like any cards.
    I want pujols,lefwich,aaron brooks,tomlinson,jose reyes, ripken, chris paul, ben gordon, lebron,mauer,liriano,hakim warrich,luther head,deron williams,morneau.
    will check tradelists and photobuckets
    thanks

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Hey!

Unless you have any auto's form my sig I don't think I would trade the leftwich...

might sell but wouldn't sell cheap..

Gv me ur best offer..

LMK

Quote Originally Posted by elway4ever
    Hey!

Unless you have any auto's form my sig I don't think I would trade the leftwich...

might sell but wouldn't sell cheap..

Gv me ur best offer..

LMK
    ive got a mike bell auto out of sage #ed

Pujols - ure tradelist is virtually impossible to understand man, try putting the years of the cards and the specific insert set from which they come from. Just to navigate better

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by fact81
    Pujols - ure tradelist is virtually impossible to understand man, try putting the years of the cards and the specific insert set from which they come from. Just to navigate better

Rob
    thanks for the tip wil try to do that sometime

pujolsmaniac- go to your tradelist and enter this symbol after each card, it will create a space between your cards: <br>