I am so new, I have no idea what I'm doing

Hello, I am completely new to the world of sports card trading. Today, as I was cleaning my room so I could return to San Diego State, I stumbled upon some Barry Bonds baseball cards between 1987-1990. However, upon an ebay search for the cards I have I was utterly suprised how much they are worth, (well at least one of them).

Here are my imageshack links for them:
    1986-1987 BB
    19?? BB
    1990 ASU Reprint

Now, I found that most cards have some sort of grading on a scale of 0-10 on quality. Since I am not any sort of collector of cards, What sort of process must I go through in grading and selling these (or at least the first) card(s). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Kronozio
    jgamboa- first of all, you can certainly sell them ungraded if you wish. Secondly, it's not too worthwhile to grade them unless yyou believe they would receive a really high grade. The edges, the corners, the centering and the surface would have to be near flawless. Otherwise you are probably better off selling them raw.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

if you want to get the graded i would visit or
    those are the best places to get cards graded. you can get submission forms on their site. you mail in your cards with the form and payment when yiou get them back i would just put them on ebay. i dont know much about baseball so i couldnt tell you if those were even worth grading. if i am wrong about anything some one please correct me.

Those cards are worth nothing you should just send them to me.

Yea as you probably found out when you checked ebay, they arent worth much, reason being extreme overproduction, meaning everyone and his grandma has on of these card. It really wouldnt be worth gettin um graded unless, as others said, they are completly flawless.

Quote Originally Posted by mia_canes13
    i think grand salami was kidding
    Right you are.

And even if they are all completly flawless the only ones that would be worth grading are the rookie. an 87 topps bonds rookie would sell for less than $10. A bgs9.5 would probably fetch over $100. If you could get lucky enough to get a bgs10 (highly unlikly since out of bgs graded cards .00001% make a 10) you might get into the $200-$300 range.
    And yes I made that number up and do not actually have proof of what % gets a 10 but you get the idea. Anyways it will cost you $5-$10 to get 1 card graded so you want to make sure that you can make enough off of it to make it worth grading.