Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mugmasher's Items on eBay

Talking i'm coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey everyone..well, i sort of knew this would happen..i got out of collecting not to long ago and now the fever is coming back to me again..damn i just can't escape it..it's funny beacuse when i said goodbye to everyone here on the forum someone said i'll be back beacuse once it's in your blood you always come back..he or she was right..but now i have to start fresh from the ground up..but i think i will start with just football..you know it's funny when i got out of collecting i started loseing interest in sports..then last night i was watching the colts/rams exibition game and it's all coming back to me lol...anyway see you guy's soon i know i willstart buying here so get ready people...that means you too flemmingtine..he's a good trader..i will always do business with him...:new_silly

Country

Great to see ya back mugmasher, that happened to me before too, i lost interest in sports cards then shortly after it comes back, It's an ADDICTION!! Watching sports makes it come back, Glad to have ya back!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've got alot of common football if you want to trade or buy real cheap. LMK

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

Ha! A true addict. Join the club!!!

SCF Rewards
    See n/a's Items on eBay

Welcome Back and yes card collecting is addictive....I know if I dont buy cards atleast once a week or order some cards atleast once a a week , I get very edgy and mad quickly , card collecting is kinda like being a junkie ..you always need a quick fix....except in card collecting you dont die when you buy too much ...lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ballamayn's Items on eBay

Its worse than smoking you just cant stop ive tryed many times but im too big of a fan

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome back...I look forward to getting to know you

G

See allseazonz's Items on eBay

If that game re-sparked your interest, I hate to see your enthusiasm in a few months... you'll be foaming at the mouth like a mad dog; just keep the bodily fluids away from the cards! LOL- Welcome Back!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dhesterfan23's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by justsandersplease
    If that game re-sparked your interest, I hate to see your enthusiasm in a few months... you'll be foaming at the mouth like a mad dog;

LOL!

ya welcome back

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Falcons Portland Blazers
    See CavemanCards_Store's Items on eBay Instagram:

lol...it just takes time for the fever to get to ya. Once i tried not buying cards for a month. I think i lasted a week or 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast