Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country
    See bignasty35's Items on eBay

Redsox Fans - Come Inside - Auto FT

Have a 2005 Upperdeck Past Time Pennants Carlton Fisk Auto/Pennant/87 for trade. The card books $80. I'm just looking for trade bait in return. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

-Steve

See jrw624's Items on eBay

I am a 14 year old who lives in MA. I am HIGHLY interested in this card. I dont know mif I have anything to match it. I could trade like 2 cards for it even if they are medioker so you could get 2 cards for 1. I dont know what you would want. I could trade jamie moyer or jarrod washburn or andruw jones ryan vogleson or juan pierre just let me know or also miguel cairo!
    for basketball I could trade an autographed ben wallace card i got in a pack. It really nice

Country

If you have a list or something I could check out, that would be great. We may be able to get something done! Just let me know!

-Steven

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 101589dpm's Items on eBay

I'm interested, please click on "view my tradelist" under my screenname to see my tradelist. Do you have a scan?

Thanks
    Dan

Country

DAN- Here ya go: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...Scans/FISK.jpg

I don't have a Beckett in front of me (I am at work) but there are DEFINITELY a few things I could use from you. Once again, I don't have a Beckett in front of me, so please don't think I am trying to railroad you. :) Let me know BV's on these if you know them and we can go from there:

2005 Topps Cracker Jack Hank Blalock Auto
    1996 Leaf Signature Series Manny Ramirez Silver Auto
    2000 Bowman's Best Locker Room Collection Rafael Furcal Auto
    2004 Topps Blue Chips J.J. Hardy Auto
    Last edited by Playmaker 88; 08-11-2006 at 05:50 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here are the BVs for the cards you asked about:
    2005 Topps Cracker Jack Hank Blalock Auto $15
    1996 Leaf Signature Series Manny Ramirez Silver Auto $60
    2000 Bowman's Best Locker Room Collection Rafael Furcal Auto $15
    2004 Topps Blue Chips J.J. Hardy Auto $20

As a Red Sox fan, I'd rather not trade a Manny auto, but it certainly isn't out of the question. I don't know if you would be willing to trade the Fisk for a bunch of "lower" end cards, but I was wondering if you'd consider anything like this:
    2005 Topps Cracker Jack Hank Blalock Auto $15
    2000 Bowman's Best Locker Room Collection Rafael Furcal Auto $15
    2004 Topps Blue Chips J.J. Hardy Auto $20
    2004 Flair Diamond Cuts Mark Teixeira 3 Color Patch /50 $25
    2004 Fleer National Pastime Hank Blalock 4 Color Patch /48 $15
    2005 Topps Cracker Jack Hank Blalock Bat $8

I know that normally people don't like to "trade down" but I thought since it is in your favor $18 and of people you collect you might consider it. I was also wondering if you had the little UDA COA that comes with those pennants.

Anyways, plmk.
    Thanks
    Dan

Country

Dan,

Whichever trade is more to your liking. The one you proposed, or the Manny and Blalock for the Fisk. Like I said, I wasn't really looking for a one for one deal on this, so whichever way you want to go is fine by me.

The UDA COA is still paperclipped to the cardboard piece that the pennant came in, along with a seperate holographic sticker. These things were a TOUGH pull according to the owner of my local shop.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let's do the trade I proposed. I'll post it up and send tomorrow with Delivery Confirmation.

Thanks a bunch,
    Dan