Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

looking for 2006 bowman chrome rookies

would like to get the set, will also trade for refractors and such lmk what u have

2. Kronozio
    i have around 10 chrome rookies do you have any 06 topps football or 06 topps series 2 baseball inserts?

I do have some topps football,
    I got some rookies and just pulled an anthony mix seinor standouts rookie jersey

I have these Bowman Chrome Prospects #'s
    also #10 Refractor #ed295/500 PLMK Jerry

I would trade the Gordon for the Liriano auto they both book the same. The rest of the cards Bv $20. I would trade for cards on my wantlist at
    http://www.geocities.com/Augusta/Fai.../index.17.html PLMK Jerry

no thanks, the liriano sells for 20-25

anything else you like?

i could only find 8 chromes right now i don't know what i need for topps base right now but did you get any 8306 or hobby masters inserts? from football topps

How about either the Helton auto or the willis Topps205 auto each of them Bv $25 Jerry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast