Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sf49erscollector's Items on eBay

my 1994 Game Used Jerry Rice Jersey I need advice from people who have game used memorabilia

Hey collectors I got a few questions for you! So I have a 1994 Game used Rice jersey that is already signed by the GOAT but not inscribed yet. I'n bringing my jersey to a private signing and having him inscribe it as game used. So my questions are 1st what should I have him sign it as? 2nd question is where would be the best spot on my jersey? I have some inscriptions I think might be good but I'm not sure any thoughts?

My 1994 Game Used Jersey
    Game Used 1994
    1994 Game used
    Game Used
    Game Used 94'
    Game Worn

Also I was thinking about having him inscribe my jersey on the number 8 vs on the 0. What do you think? I included a link of the picturehttps://www.google.com/search?q=1994...sxOH6aEYLOM%3A. Thanks for reading and advice take care! Adam

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't own any game used jerseys or pants or such, I own lots of photos so I'm not an expert. But I'm get it in the middle of the eight, the bar that goes through, and have it inscribed "Game used" and then include the date, say it was November 27th 1994 I'd have "Game Used 11/27/1994", that would be beautiful and get a COA on it too, it's worth the extra money as it proves its authenticity. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sf49erscollector's Items on eBay

Sweet man thanks for your advice! Ill take all that I can get, Adam!