Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Vault Contest

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See satjack's Items on eBay

Hello Brian,

You are missed in our hobby and I hope you are enjoying your retirement. This is another classy move with this contest.

I just want to thank you for everything you brought us, the collector, over these many years. As a vintage collector, ITG gave me a great outlet to purchase incredible products with memorabilia from the past. You also opened up the History of Hockey to a new generation of collectors, while paying tribute to the Legends for those of us that watched these guys. Fantastic card concepts, fantastic player selection, and last but not least, mind blowing swatches, as we can see from some of these posts.

The hardest part is finding my favourite ITG card. I have so many to choose from. But here goes. It is the Roberto Luongo Gold version 1/1. What I love about this card is the stick piece matches the card design perfectly.

You always had a great eye Brian! By the way, I am only sharing my ITG experiences and card. I am not entering the contest. Please save that for the others!

All the best to you and thank you again for the memories!
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

Here is the cornerstone of my collection

Wow! Nice card!!!
    I collect game used and autographed cards of Beliveau, Lafleur and Maurice Richard. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

Thank you Brian for one last bang of ITG. I really enjoyed superlative vault and I've already pre ordered a case of final vault. I have no doubt that I will enjoy every moment of the break. I plan to post it up here box by box, hit by hit, just like I did with my superlative case break.

I will also say that ITG at leaf isn't quite what itg was able to do under your stewardship. There is a definite void in the hobby with your company gone. A Canadian hockey card company. Who would have every thought that that wouldn't exist.

For the contest, I have this offerings. A "release" during the time period, but not one you'd find in a pack.

Even though the ViP program did not allow you to choose your card, I was thrilled to get this card since he is a main pc character. Every year you held vip, I bought and collected enough points to submit. What a great way to interact with customers.

I have many others that I'd like to show from huge huts to cherished draws of pc players to even my own dual mto where you company was nice enough to honor the request for a special piece. But this vip kind of sums up everything that itg was. Great service, great cards and a company that really cared about collecting, even when the whole world was against them.

One last hurah. Looking forward to your last release.

Cheers,
    reoddai

SCF Rewards
    Country

I also have many favorites to choose from featuring some fantastic vintage memorabilia pieces and autos of Habs greats (no one can come close to ITG for the memorabilia cards), but this card has special meaning to me:

As I posted in my show and tell of my 2001-02 BAP Update Tough Customers set (https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...-Customers-set), this was the card that brought me back to the hobby after a decade away and turned me from a casual hobbyist to a serious card collector.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Always this one... Wish I could send 100 pictures. I love "old" BAP/ITG.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't have an awesome story... just sharing an awesome card.
    It's not mine but I wish it was!!
    #SaluteMB30

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Thank you Brian for one last bang of ITG. I really enjoyed superlative vault and I've already pre ordered a case of final vault. I have no doubt that I will enjoy every moment of the break. I plan to post it up here box by box, hit by hit, just like I did with my superlative case break.

I will also say that ITG at leaf isn't quite what itg was able to do under your stewardship. There is a definite void in the hobby with your company gone. A Canadian hockey card company. Who would have every thought that that wouldn't exist.

For the contest, I have this offerings. A "release" during the time period, but not one you'd find in a pack.

Even though the ViP program did not allow you to choose your card, I was thrilled to get this card since he is a main pc character. Every year you held vip, I bought and collected enough points to submit. What a great way to interact with customers.

I have many others that I'd like to show from huge huts to cherished draws of pc players to even my own dual mto where you company was nice enough to honor the request for a special piece. But this vip kind of sums up everything that itg was. Great service, great cards and a company that really cared about collecting, even when the whole world was against them.

One last hurah. Looking forward to your last release.

Cheers,
    reoddai

This VIP cards were great !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jffoland's Items on eBay

Thanks for all the great years dr price! I'd never own such awesome lafleur pieces including nameplate,stick rack and this!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bimola's Items on eBay

although not an official entry (entered over on another site) this card still sits as the most amazing patch in my collections:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

I still have to go with this one. It means the most to me on a personal level and I couldn't be happier to have it in my collection. There is so little of this guy in the hobby, and he was such a beast for the Leafs for a long time. Thanks for all you did and are, Chief.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast