Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: getting back in

SCF Rewards
    See jordanshobbyshop's Items on eBay

getting back in

it seems everyone goes by beckett so i was wondering was tuff stuffs prices correct or what. cause im from a small town and walmart doesnt sell beckett so i cant get anything but tuff stuff

SCF Rewards
    See n/a's Items on eBay

You always can use the " my collection " feature on beckett .com .....its free and helps me alot

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See autocut's Items on eBay

Tuff Stuff sometimes list actual sale prices which are usually low. But they get their prices from only a hand full of dealers. Beckett just makes up an across the board price. You could look up cards on Beckett, then go to Ebay to see what they usually actual sell for and get an idea of what the card is actually worth.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jedijohnson's Items on eBay

I haven't looked at a TuffStuff in a while (since they bag their mag and I cant browse at it while the wife shops), but if memory serves, they tend to take longer to post their pricing so us anxious folk goto Beckett (usually).
    TuffStuff used to also price cards abit lower than Beckett, so TuffStuff is probably a closer to what you'd get if you sold on eBay, etc...
    For trading though, yes you're right on...people like to use Beckett because it's the most common (I guess). Since you obviously have internet access you could subscribe to Beckett's OPG. That can be expensive if you're into many sports, but I only do football and it runs me $40ish for a year. Not bad imo, and I use the heck outta it. Worth it to me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jedijohnson's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by arble
    You always can use the " my collection " feature on beckett .com .....its free and helps me alot

This is the technique I use when I venture outside of football every once in a while. I'm really surprised that Beckett hasn't gotten wise to this yet.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by jedijohnson
    This is the technique I use when I venture outside of football every once in a while. I'm really surprised that Beckett hasn't gotten wise to this yet.

shhhhhhh.....they're watching!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See autocut's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by jedijohnson

Beckett and wise shouldn't be used in the same sentence.