Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

Sorry for being disabled trading thread

I know most of you that I have traded with know about my accident and my condition. But for those that don't know. In June 2013 two days before my birthday and father's day I was struck by a car on my motorcycle. I cannot work or do much of anything else for that matter. So I have involved myself on this trading site to help pass time and give me something to do. I would gladly trade positions with any other person in their mid 40's but that ain't gonna happen. So I choose to trade cards instead. However depending on where I am on the pay schedule for disability it may keep me from going to the post office the very next day or sometimes days. However as most of you have seen I ship for the most part right after trade is made. I hope to keep trading with all of you however I know there will be some that don't agree with disabled or handicapped people. I welcome all traders that agree with me and those that cannot reason with that please don't waste my time when you plan on hurting my feelings in the end. Hope you all have a great day and hope to trade with all of you soon.

Check my bucket as I have tons of albums and sub albums to trade from.

Yours truly,
    the crippled collector

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you ever need anything man ill do my best to help coming from one guy to another keep your head up :) & i can relate in the way that i collect cards to help with my anxiety/depression we all have our problems in life but a hobby does help.

P.S. Thanks for getting my Collection going again you are a Great Person & Trader.
    Last edited by Funsize; 02-19-2016 at 04:54 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots
    See zeke_at_bryant's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

God Bless my fellow trader. If you'd be interested in a swap, I could use the below. Bucket in Sig. Here is my tradelist: https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...37-Been-Awhile

Travis Kelce Valor Strength Auto #/75
    Devonta Freeman Finest Jersey/Auto
    Eric Ebron Limited Patch/Auto #/199
    Devin Funchess Topps Auto
    Phillip Dorsett Pulsar Topps Chrome Insert #/50
    Amar Cooper Topps Chrome Variation
    Jameis Winston Topps Chrome Camo or Purple
    Jameis Winston Topps Pink
    Marcus Mariota Topps Chrome Blue Wave or Green or Purple
    Todd Gurley Topps Chrome 60th Xfractors #/99
    Any Patriots #/d cards not scanned in your Bucket
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

Hidden Content - For Trade / For Sale
    Hidden Content - Patriots PC

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Robert,

We have traded many times and I will always trade with you. He is one of the best traders I have ever dealt with. I'm glad that trading cards helps you out. If you ever need anything let me know. I will PM you later today about our current trade. Thanks.
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See card_trader's Items on eBay

As it has been several years since i've been in this great hobby, i'm sure today there is a bigger problem with young kid's getting antsy to have their card. I'm in my mid 40's as well, spotless trading record, i am beginning to get back in this hobby, so i'm sure i'll have to deal with the ' did you send out" , "where's my cards" type of questions. Shaqman1970, enjoy the hobby, don't let people ruin it for you, and smile. This hobby is only as bad as the people we let ruin it. Oh, and when i get ready to start trading, i'd be more than glad to trade. Take care.

Jamie

I know most of you that I have traded with know about my accident and my condition. But for those that don't know. In June 2013 two days before my birthday and father's day I was struck by a car on my motorcycle. I cannot work or do much of anything else for that matter. So I have involved myself on this trading site to help pass time and give me something to do. I would gladly trade positions with any other person in their mid 40's but that ain't gonna happen. So I choose to trade cards instead. However depending on where I am on the pay schedule for disability it may keep me from going to the post office the very next day or sometimes days. However as most of you have seen I ship for the most part right after trade is made. I hope to keep trading with all of you however I know there will be some that don't agree with disabled or handicapped people. I welcome all traders that agree with me and those that cannot reason with that please don't waste my time when you plan on hurting my feelings in the end. Hope you all have a great day and hope to trade with all of you soon.

Check my bucket as I have tons of albums and sub albums to trade from.

Yours truly,
    the crippled collector

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Blazin_pyro's Items on eBay

Robert

We have traded a few times now and its always been good. Even if you were perfectly healthy, things happen in our life that delay stuff going out. If someone can't deal with it, that is their issue. I can't say I have ever been in your shoes for that length of time but I was out for ten months with cancer. I was very lucky to be accepted back into my profession as a firefighter and get to still do what I love with a passion and I'll be 58 soon. If you ever need someone to just talk to, vent or whatever just send me a pm. Take care of yourself and I'm sure we will trade again in the future.

And I think you should change your thread title to "challenged" not "disabled".
    Last edited by Blazin Pyro; 02-19-2016 at 01:52 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (22)
    Country
    See marinodolphins013's Items on eBay

Don't be sorry for anything. We have made a few deals and worked on a few others that have not come through, but atleast we tried. Let's see if we can work something out here. I am interested in these

Garrett Grayson Jersey's (all 4)
    Freeman Finest
    Johnson Topps Auto
    Amari Cooper Chrome rookie, xfractor, Orange Refractor and variation
    Winston Camo, Orange and Purple
    Mariota Chromes

SCF Rewards
    Country

God Bless my fellow trader. If you'd be interested in a swap, I could use the below. Bucket in Sig. Here is my tradelist: https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...37-Been-Awhile

Travis Kelce Valor Strength Auto #/75
    Devonta Freeman Finest Jersey/Auto
    Eric Ebron Limited Patch/Auto #/199
    Devin Funchess Topps Auto
    Phillip Dorsett Pulsar Topps Chrome Insert #/50
    Amar Cooper Topps Chrome Variation
    Jameis Winston Topps Chrome Camo or Purple
    Jameis Winston Topps Pink
    Marcus Mariota Topps Chrome Blue Wave or Green or Purple
    Todd Gurley Topps Chrome 60th Xfractors #/99
    Any Patriots #/d cards not scanned in your Bucket

From your bucket I would be interested in:
    Gio Bernard phenoms patch auto
    KaDeem Carey tie dye prizm auto
    Keenan Allen Patches

Let me know what matches up bud.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Robert

We have traded a few times now and its always been good. Even if you were perfectly healthy, things happen in our life that delay stuff going out. If someone can't deal with it, that is their issue. I can't say I have ever been in your shoes for that length of time but I was out for ten months with cancer. I was very lucky to be accepted back into my profession as a firefighter and get to still do what I love with a passion and I'll be 58 soon. If you ever need someone to just talk to, vent or whatever just send me a pm. Take care of yourself and I'm sure we will trade again in the future.

And I think you should change your thread title to "challenged" not "disabled".

Thank you and I'm ready whenever you are just let me know what you need.

SCF Rewards
    Country

As it has been several years since i've been in this great hobby, i'm sure today there is a bigger problem with young kid's getting antsy to have their card. I'm in my mid 40's as well, spotless trading record, i am beginning to get back in this hobby, so i'm sure i'll have to deal with the ' did you send out" , "where's my cards" type of questions. Shaqman1970, enjoy the hobby, don't let people ruin it for you, and smile. This hobby is only as bad as the people we let ruin it. Oh, and when i get ready to start trading, i'd be more than glad to trade. Take care.

Jamie

Always welcome to scan my bucket and let me know what you need.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast