Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New box of Topps 06

New box of Topps 06

I bought a new box of Topps 2006 and got about 10 rookies and a lot of base...figures no inserts of anything good. Let me no if you are looking for a specific person you want..I will trade.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Oddly enough out of a 66 card box NO Giants fellas here is what i got

BLUE JAYS
    Frank Catalanotto
    Greg Zaun

NATIONALS
    Alfonso Soriano
    Jason Bergmann RC
    Team photo

what do you want for the team photo?

also did you get any devil rays?

Ok I would like to trade you guys for more then 1 or 2 cards because to ship them it would cost probably more! So if you are looking for team or individual player specifics, numberd's, rookie cards, want to trade more then one. But either way looking for White Sox and if you collect hockey Blackhawks.

Do you just want me to add in a Few more cards in the Lots that i have set aside in the trade that we made.

LMK thanks

cliff

ok ill also take cubs,rockies,diamondbacks,and angels you have.

ill make a lot of blackhawks if you want for whatever you have.so i need whatever:

nationals
    devil rays
    cubs
    rockies
    diamondbacks
    angels

you have from topps.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast