Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOL, check this out

SCF Rewards
    Country

LOL, check this out

http://cgi.ebay.com/06-Score-Reggie-Bush-Matt-Leinart-DUAL-AUTO-d-5-11-RC_W0QQitemZ200017337265QQihZ010QQcategoryZ655QQrd Z1QQcmdZViewItem

Is this guy for real??

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dont know why the link doesnt work, just copy and paste it

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

ha, thats great...this one needs reported..

SCF Rewards
    Country

ive reported 10 auctions in the past week, and all i get back from ebay customer service is a piece of mail saying "we think people are honest, and are not gonna do anything"....i have told them nicely (and then yesterday i tore them a new one) that i have been in this hobby for 20+ years, trust me, "this" card is fake....there is no "1/1" or no "autograph" in this set, AND THEY DONT CARE!!! told them yesterday that they were flat out a waste of interent space, they will do ANYTHING to make a buck, and if they wont do anything, i will start fowarding the FAKE autos / patches / etc to the respected card companies ALONG with the emails you (ebay) keep sending me in response to the reports i filed and let them take it up with you (ebay)!! their tone changed a bit today when they said "we will look into all of the auctions you reported and keep a close eye on the ebayers"....it is flat out BS, and as much as people say "you are stupid to bid on this stuff", there are new people that get into the hobby...when i started, NONE of this was a problem....im sure there are people who just dont realize stuff like this exists, and ebay does nothing to protect its newer, less knowledgeable members...it is flat out pathetic!! as long as there is money going in their pockets, THEY REALLY JUST DONT CARE!! i have given up reporting these things!! good luck to those of you who do!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea, ebay doesnt do anything for anyone. All they care about is making money

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dillon469's Items on eBay

the hobby is becoming a joke............no is a joke because of bafoons like this.

No fun anymore in collecting just about raping other people of their hard earned money

SCF Rewards
    Country

sent the guy a message saying you kidding me right, this is really quite funny............................................. ................NOT.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is absolutely pathetic. The Leinart/Bush sigs even look exactly the same. I am embarassed, because I'm sure someone will pay good money for this card. eBay's response is sickening too.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Falcons Portland Blazers
    See CavemanCards_Store's Items on eBay Instagram:

dang...This hobby could be ruined by people like this...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See n/a's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Upper Deck shut down a bunch of sellers last year that were selling fake patch cards on eBay. They then charged them all w/ fraud (mail, internet, etc...). If Donruss would do the same thing then it might make a dent in these types of sellers. I'd report them to Donruss/Topps/Upper Deck whatever company the cards in question are. (Donruss in this case). Don't bother w/ eBay, they don't care as long as it pads their CEOs wallet, ever since Meg took over eBay all they care about is making a dollar. I'd bypass them altogether and then let the card companies take it up w/ them. I'd report this auction but I had a problem w/ Donruss last year and am afraid I have been blacklisted, lol.
    EDIT: I e-mailed the seller and told him the story about what Upper Deck did last year, 30mins later he had ended the auction, interesting.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast