Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See quikgrif3's Items on eBay

You know what really grinds my gears?

Insert your answers in this thread :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

...seeing returns from guys I sent to that everyone else seems to get back except me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Besides what Brian said above which is number one on my list I have 2 others

You mail to someone who is a great signer and you get your envelope back and the card is unsigned and you get a note saying I have decided to start charging so you have to mail back with $$$

Another is you send a set card and you get your envelope back with a different card signed not yours.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Seeing people send 12 cards for a guy to sign. This is what causes people to start charging or stop signing altogether.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Cost of postage going up every year!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Seeing people send 12 cards for a guy to sign. This is what causes people to start charging or stop signing altogether.

Totally agree with this!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I completely agree. When I graph the local minor league team, I typically get a ball signed but usually have to wait until they sign 10 cards for each person before me.
    I collect vintage in all sports and rookies. However, I do love any Red Sox, Bears, Penguins or Celtics that I need for PC! Need 1959 Topps Baseball cards for a set (ending stages). My cards come from smoke free environment, so please be upfront if your cards are not. Also if your cards are creased or bent, be honest about it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I completely agree. When I graph the local minor league team, I typically get a ball signed but usually have to wait until they sign 10 cards for each person before me.

or they go through and sign all those cards for people and stop signing when they get to you

SCF Rewards
    Country

When USPS bends my mailers for photos.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

When the post office willfully damages your mail and they pretty much tell you to suck it up and deal with it in no uncertain terms.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast