Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: Autographed Baseballs

Wanted: Autographed Baseballs

Title says it all. Mainly looking for baseballs, but will look at other memorabilia. Also, preferebly certified by MLB, Tristar, Steiner etc. But, im open to everything. LMK what you have! I might be interested or I might not, but it wont hurt to at least post!

Also, anyone have any Cincinnati Reds autographed baseballs from the Big Red Machine players? PLMK!

I have Nolan Ryan, Steve Carlton, and Frank Robinson all with Scoreboard Coas, and the holders. LMK, Brian

Peter - I think ill pass. I havent been a big fan of Scoreboard ever since that investigation. Thanks anyways!

Celtics - Are any of those Cert. or were all of them obtained IP/TTM? I might be interested in some. See anything on my site that you like?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by TTMman
    Peter - I think ill pass. I havent been a big fan of Scoreboard ever since that investigation. Thanks anyways!

Celtics - Are any of those Cert. or were all of them obtained IP/TTM? I might be interested in some. See anything on my site that you like?

Everyone comes w/ a coa.

I want the Chen-Ming Wang photo, Mattingly ball, and Mariano photo.

Celtics - What companies are the COAs from. I mean like big time companies. If not, were most of those obtained IP or.....

Grand - I know your fairly new, and might not know, but it is very rude to post in someone elses thread about something they asked for. I had a problem with someone who kept doing it last time. I dont mind it the 1st time, as you didnt know, but for the future, if you like what someone posted in someone elses thread, PM them or just create a thread of your own for what you are looking for! Thanks!

i like these off ur site lmk

Manny Ramirez 2003 Fleer Tradition Update GU Jersey
    Scott Kazmir 2004 Bowman Sterling Auto/Jersey RC
    Ervin Santana 2004 Bowmans Best Auto RC
    Carson Palmer 2004 Topps Chrome Black Sharpie

http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j13/pridecrusher34/

i have auto ball signed by brockton rox 04 team
    bud selig auto ball
    tony gwyn auto ball

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast