Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Went to the Braves vs Cardinals game today expecting to just take in the game but I brought 5 ROMLBs & three 8x10s just in case. Today, I was sitting at my usual seats I have for the Marlins by the dugout but the Braves were in there today. Kind of nice when the players you want sort fall in your lap sort to speak - a rare no sweat day.

Chase d'Arnaud signed 8x10 - now I just need Travis to finish it...

Dansby Swanson signed ROMLB SS & 8x10

Ender Inciarte signed ROMLB SS & 8x10

Nick Swisher & Erik Aybar signed ROMLBs

Jeff Francoeur
    GG ball

You can't dream this up because this stuff just doesn't happen very often. I'm sure if I would have lugged my backpack with all the pics & graphing things I have for the Braves I wouldn't have gotten a single graph - lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

For those newbies & veterans of the SCF site. I was cataloging some of my old stuff & found a several "old" Yadi graphs. These are just two items he signed for me in 2005. Lol, you wont get one of these graphs anymore...

A Yadi 2005 signed romlb SS

A Yadi 2005 signed Cards logo pic

People always ask me why I don't bother getting Yadi anymore & my answer is always the same. I have pics, romlbs, jerseys, throat protectors, gag items, etc...just how many Yadi's does a true collector really need?

SCF Rewards
    Country

great stuff- you killed it for the mets- I see harvey is signing a bunch, hopefully that holds up in the regular season. I went for bonds one day and missed him. You can see how I did in my thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

man this is awesome! I am a huge Braves fan so I am extremely jealous! I definitely want to try getting Dansby and Ender TTM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

great stuff- you killed it for the mets- I see harvey is signing a bunch, hopefully that holds up in the regular season. I went for bonds one day and missed him. You can see how I did in my thread.

Thanks! I got quite a few Mets that I didn't even post. The stuff that you read about Bonds signing all the time is not true. I have ST season tix for the Marlins so I go to every game & personally know that he is a terrible signer & if you get him, it's purely luck (like the day I got him!). I read your ST & Valspar experience. You and the wife did pretty darn good at both baseball & golf. Hope those hills at the Copperhead course didn't wear you out ;-) I have played both the Copperhead & Island courses a bunch of time over the years - they both kick butt...

man this is awesome! I am a huge Braves fan so I am extremely jealous! I definitely want to try getting Dansby and Ender TTM.

Thanks! I couldn't believe how really nice Dansby was IP. I think he came to me because I had a Glendale Desert Dogs hat that he said he really liked. When he said that I mentioned that he didn't even play for them in the fall league but he said he always liked their hats. I had a good conversation about his Commodores (Vanderbilt). I think he's the next Carlos Correa & I just know Ender is going to win a gold glove soon. I couldn't believe how easy that day was to graph. I don't think I walked further than 35' from my seat & had finished getting everything signed by 12:30pm. The game started at 1:05pm so the wife (she does not graph!) & I sat back to watch the game & drink a few brews. The Cardinals smoked the Braves.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks! I got quite a few Mets that I didn't even post. The stuff that you read about Bonds signing all the time is not true. I have ST season tix for the Marlins so I go to every game & personally know that he is a terrible signer & if you get him, it's purely luck (like the day I got him!). I read your ST & Valspar experience. You and the wife did pretty darn good at both baseball & golf. Hope those hills at the Copperhead course didn't wear you out ;-) I have played both the Copperhead & Island courses a bunch of time over the years - they both kick butt...

Thanks! I couldn't believe how really nice Dansby was IP. I think he came to me because I had a Glendale Desert Dogs hat that he said he really liked. When he said that I mentioned that he didn't even play for them in the fall league but he said he always liked their hats. I had a good conversation about his Commodores (Vanderbilt). I think he's the next Carlos Correa & I just know Ender is going to win a gold glove soon. I couldn't believe how easy that day was to graph. I don't think I walked further than 35' from my seat & had finished getting everything signed by 12:30pm. The game started at 1:05pm so the wife (she does not graph!) & I sat back to watch the game & drink a few brews. The Cardinals smoked the Braves.

That's awesome!. Thats good to hear that having that much attention as being the #1 overall pick and the center piece of the huge package braves got for Shelby that Dansby is being cool with fans. Unfortunately a lot of players that have all that on them end up being jerks.

If you happen to hit up anymore Braves ST games let me know maybe we can work something out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Finished the 8x10 of the d'Arnaud brothers. The Mets smoked the Marlins today with Matt Harvey pitching 4 shut out innings. Travis went above & beyond to sign my pic. The silver pen I gave him failed while he was signing so asked if he would try it in blue. He said sure & signed perfectly right over where the silver failed. It looks incredible IP with the silver & blue mixture but it doesn't scan real good.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah we had a good week overall because of the Valspar and Astros camp, but it just sucked to get pretty much shut out 2 of the 4 days I graphed. Still, I am happy with the returns.

Sucks that bonds is so tough- I heard he is tough at home. I just got my hopes up because I saw him on a Sunday and I had heard that ON THE ROAD he had signed Friday and Saturday and signed a decent amount.

Clearly, that didn't happen. Bummer.

I liked the hills- kept me in shape haha, especially sprinting after Winston that one time (though that was downhill thank god). Course was beautiful.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tried for only 2 coaches yesterday of the Nats - got Dusty Baker on my signed manager's pic & the guy I really wanted Mike Maddux (great pitching coach!).

Mike Maddux
    side panel on romlb - I joked with him that I could read his sig unlike his brother's (Greg).

Dusty Baker on managers pic (signed under chin) - up to 13 now

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm going to Rays at Phillies this afternoon to try and get Rays leaving to get on the bus, then the Phillies on the way to the parking lot.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast