Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Huge tradelist!!!!!! Over 100 scans Highend too

Hey guys, I spent the last two days scanning and will be spending even more time as I have about 60 more autos FT to scan (about 75 more for PC). Check it out and LMK what you like. Would love to package them in deals for nicer cards and would trade in anyone's favor and of course will always take paypal. For the higher end I am looking mainly for Exquisite and Dwight Howard autos, (maybe livingston autos as well).

Here is the link:

Thanks for looking,

2. SCC - Feb 2018

i like the garnett floor auto (both), the mcgrady slams auto, the hinrich patch, allen floor auto. check my site and let me know

i like a good bit from your site..
    Please check my list and lmk if you want anything

and i like the wade auto found in the non-high end autos

Dude I neeeed ure melo auto and I'd like the Tayshaun Auto/Jersey too. I'm getting some bkball soon so if you wont take baseball then I'll make a bkball deal.

dabear- I like the dwight howard gemography $40 but the lowest bv card you liked was the vince platinum auto for $60. LMK if you could add $10 to complete the trade or if there was a different card you liked.

baseketball-do you have any autos ft? didnt see any on your site

pistol44- didnt see anything

roadkill- like the bosh autos depending on tv, also one wade was traded the other is pending.

brandonb10- didnt see anything right now. lmk if interested in buying.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast