Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTTF Robin Lehner

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See skinssabres1's Items on eBay

WTTF Robin Lehner

I am looking for stuff where he is not with the Ottawa Senators, so ideally the Sabres, Sweden, Sault Ste Marie or Binghamton. Let me know what you have and what you are looking for in trade. Thanks.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Regards

Gary

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am looking for stuff where he is not with the Ottawa Senators, so ideally the Sabres, Sweden, Sault Ste Marie or Binghamton. Let me know what you have and what you are looking for in trade. Thanks.

Regards

Gary

I have a 11/12 ITG Between the Pipes Robin Lehner / Craig Anderson Aspire Jerseys AS-17 that shows Lehner in his Bingo uniform and the white piece is from a Bingo Jersey. LMK if interested.
    Traders:Hidden Content

Want List: Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), Gretzky, vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait such as McDavid.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not exactly what I am looking for but sure I would be interested. How about a Pageau young gun and a Giroux full force thermal threats for it?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not exactly what I am looking for but sure I would be interested. How about a Pageau young gun and a Giroux full force thermal threats for it?

I have both of those already. Do you have a trader list?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry no trade list. I found a 1996 Kraft PB disc from your want list with Cunneyworth/Lafontaine/Bourque and Graves. If you are a Lafleur fan, I also have a 1996 unused extra large game ticket from the last season at the forum (they pictured a Hab legend on each ticket for that year) with Lafleur on it.

Anyone else have any Lehner?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry no trade list. I found a 1996 Kraft PB disc from your want list with Cunneyworth/Lafontaine/Bourque and Graves. If you are a Lafleur fan, I also have a 1996 unused extra large game ticket from the last season at the forum (they pictured a Hab legend on each ticket for that year) with Lafleur on it.

Anyone else have any Lehner?

I do need the Kraft cards but I don't collect tickets

SCF Rewards
    Country

It is actually not cards it is 1 disc with Cunneyworth and Lafontaine on one side and Bourque and Graves on the other. I know the discs are hard to find but do not know a $ value and don't know what the bv is on the Lehner/Anderson? I have some McCarthur rookies but they are of course in a Sabres uniform?

SCF Rewards
    Country

It is actually not cards it is 1 disc with Cunneyworth and Lafontaine on one side and Bourque and Graves on the other. I know the discs are hard to find but do not know a $ value and don't know what the bv is on the Lehner/Anderson? I have some McCarthur rookies but they are of course in a Sabres uniform?

I was indicating that I didn't want the Lafleur ticket you were offering to go with the PB disc which gets you about a fifth of the way on the Lehner/Anderson.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll pass on the Lehner in that case

Anyone else have some Lehners and willing to trade?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any Lehner's out there????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast