Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

2015 Topps Supreme Football for review

First and foremost, I'd like to thank our sponsors at Topps for providing us with this box.

2015 Topps Supreme Football price point is in the middle of the pack. Upon opening the pack I absolutely love the design of the four cards much like the baseball counterpart. The cards have a 3-D feel with varying levels of material on the cards. So the designs are one of the best that I have seen out of all the Topps product reviewed so far. Of course with a average cost of $15 to $20 per card you better hit something nice. Also, be prepared to have the larger soft sleeve to put these thick cards in. Collectors need to be careful with the soft sleeves catching onto the varying levels of the cards especially if one gets their cards graded.

The base set covers NFL stars from the past as well as rookies and veterans from the present. Base cards have five levels of numbered parallels: Copper (#'ed to 194), Violet (#’d to 99), Gold (#’d to 50), Green (#’d to 25) and Red (#’d 1/1), plus one-of-one Printing Plates.

The autograph and relics comprising 2015 Topps Supreme Football are some of the nicest you will see. With a large mixture of the retired stars, rc's, and current veterans the checklist is quite impressive. Here is just one example of what is currently being offered on eBay if one searches 2015 Topps Supreme Football on eBay.

A nice Peyton Manning Inscription Autograph booklets come with a special inscription along side a signature in silver ink. These are numbered out of five and come with a QB signature plus a hand-drawn play diagram.

One thing I wish Topps would do is get rid of the flimsy wrapper surrounding the pack on their mid to higher end products. How many times does a case (box) get bounced around to it final destination. There no reason they can not be packed better and tighter to keep cards from getting damaged after leaving production. We all know redemptions on some of these incredible hits cannot be easily replaced.
    Current Retail Price $66 -$83 a box
    Product configuration:
    Cards
    4 Total Cards

What we pulled:
    Base and numbered parallel

Printing plate

Autograph rookie

FINAL THOUGHTS
    Base - 5/5
    Design - 5/5
    Fun - 4.5/5
    Value - 3.5/5
    Rebuy - 3.5/5
    Overall 21.5/86

Stated odds and NPN (No Purchase Necessary):

Once again, I'd like to thank our wonderful sponsors at Topps for giving us the opportunity to open and review this release. For more information on all of their products, visit them today at www.topps.com.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Nice break and review Don, always nice to hit a printing plate of decent wide receiver.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content