SCF Rewards
    Country
    See adamyates27's Items on eBay

1995/96 Upper Deck Error Card - Claude Lemieux / Darcy Tucker???

Just wondered if any knew much about a 95/96 Upper Deck Error Card that says Claude Lemieux name on front It has John Tucker name on back and is like half and half of a 2 cards but neither are Lemieux. Have been asked about it and have never heard of it and can't find any info online. I can upload pics later, just wondered if anyone had heard of this and if there was any value to it?
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See philmarois76's Items on eBay

I'm a PC collector of Claude Lemieux, and I have actually never heard (or noticed) this error card!!!

I would actually love to see pictures of this card, if possible!

Thanks for sharing!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See adamyates27's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

I wouldn't imagine you would find much info on something like this. It's just a screw up in the manufacturing process. That said, it's a pretty cool screw up. I find it odd that the foil seems to be embossed properly, albeit with the wrong name, in the middle of such a miscut card. Guess I don't know much about the manufacturing process. Neat item.