Thread: need answers about my site

need answers about my site

yes i have my own card trading site, but needs work, all mods + admins, im not tryna recruit members, i just wanna see what ideas they have for ym site!!! its kinda new, and tryna find a web designer to help me!! if you have any ideas, please let me know, take a look and see what i need ot put on it

2. Kronozio
    like how i can put game son there, but tell me all ideas so i can hire a web designer

I don't think you can add mods to a free hosted forum, you'd need to buy some webspace and a domain for that probably. You would also need a better forum script than whatever the one they use is. Something along the lines of Invision, VBuletin (what scf runs on) or even PHPBB would be better. There's all kinds of forums out there, some are free and some cost a good deal of money unless you get them "free". But, we can't discuss that here...

Anyways, just get some hosting and stuff first. Most decent hosts will have some free forums that you'll be able to auto-install through your control panel and they should be good enough.

That forum you are using now is witten by snitz which is actually a pretty good forum for asp. The php forums are heads and toes above anythaing asp though.

soo can i get games on it ro something? how can i make one like