Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EVERYTHING for sale

EVERYTHING for sale

Well, you've heard it all before, but I think I'm gunna have to leave the hobby due to an unfortunate incident, as much as I love it and you guys on this site. So Everything not in my PC or my 04 legends(cuz I wanna keep a few cards, if I ever start collecting again down the road) is up for sale. Please post here or PM me what you like. If you buy big lots of GU and Jerseys I can definetly cut you a deal.

Thanks to all the members who made my stay on this site a great one. And I hope I can come back some time down the road.

Also all of my CC will be fore sale. I will post in the CC section if you wanna post there.

Jim Brown jsy, palmer gridiron gear, vick plaque, eli julius dual, Winslow JSY auto, let me know price of each

dean I could do $5 on the classic membership, and $15 on the Rookie Premiere one, BV on the Rookie one is $40.

Lebron sending email right now

also dean if you want the portis authentix rookie you asked about before I could do it for $15

grossman auto......Davis Patch auto...Greg Jones GU LMK sale value on each and as a lot

like the chambers,rudi auto's, eli/julius dual jersey, and the sanders jersey

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast