Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EVERYTHING for sale

EVERYTHING for sale

Well, you've heard it all before, but I think I'm gunna have to leave the hobby due to an unfortunate incident, as much as I love it and you guys on this site. So Everything not in my PC or my 04 legends(cuz I wanna keep a few cards, if I ever start collecting again down the road) is up for sale. Please post here or PM me what you like. If you buy big lots of GU and Jerseys I can definetly cut you a deal.

Thanks to all the members who made my stay on this site a great one. And I hope I can come back some time down the road.

Also all of my CC will be fore sale. I will post in the CC section if you wanna post there.

2. Kronozio
    i like the two portis's....hope ya come back man!

Jim Brown jsy, palmer gridiron gear, vick plaque, eli julius dual, Winslow JSY auto, let me know price of each

dean I could do $5 on the classic membership, and $15 on the Rookie Premiere one, BV on the Rookie one is $40.

Lebron sending email right now

also dean if you want the portis authentix rookie you asked about before I could do it for $15

grossman auto......Davis Patch auto...Greg Jones GU LMK sale value on each and as a lot

like the chambers,rudi auto's, eli/julius dual jersey, and the sanders jersey

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast