Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trading for Marion Barber, Topps All American Chrome, Turkey Red Sps +others

also need the 2002 ovation rookies
    2004 fleer greats of the game rookies
    2000 topps finest "finest moments"

please lmk what you have!!!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I have a marion barber 2004 playoff prestige rookie a topps draft picks rookie, and then a bazooka 4 on 1 rookie insert.
    Hidden Content

Yu Darvish, TEXAS RANGERSand Dallas Cowboys

Please check my site for some of your wants, they will be listed under "rookies and set fillers" if I have the players you are looking for.

McNabb Stars of teh NFL JSY
    Jason Taylor Pro Bowl Prem's jsy
    M Stovall Senior Standouts jsy
    McNabb Sweet Stitches jsy
    McGinest Kings of Defense jsy

Please LMK if we can work something out for these...or some of them. Thanks !

05 Throwback Threads Foil RC Marion Barber #'d380/999
    05 Throwback Threads Broze Holofoil #'d 119/150
    Bowman RC Marion Barber

tyler - I could use the prestige and the bazooka 4 on 1...lmk if we can work something out!!!

joker - checking your site now!!!

want to trade - could use them....lmk what we can get worked out!!!

thanks everyone for replying!!!

joker, I didn't see anything I could use man....thanks for posting!!

Lookin For All Packers and Wisconsin Badgers, Mostly Chris Chambers, Brian Calhoun, lee Evans

there are some favre inserts in the bucket, and i could also get you together some base!!!...and the only lee evans I have are his topps rookies and his bowman rookie....

it just came out man...I forgot I had that....wouldn't have the slighest idea!!! I think I might have a packer rookie in prestige also....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast