Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: OC22's TTM successes

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jimmyz86's Items on eBay

Been out of town since last Thursday, and picked up my mail today. The minor leaguers came through big!

All in two weeks: Rowan Wick, Michael de Leon, Kohl Stewart, Eric Jagielo. Lyle Mouton was back in one, and Casey Kotchman was nearly five months - Sent to him at Toronto's spring training address.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ken Macha came back in 10 days via his home address.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Guess it's time to try Kohl Stewart again since I had no luck last season haha. Great stuff. Love the MiLB sigs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Guess it's time to try Kohl Stewart again since I had no luck last season haha. Great stuff. Love the MiLB sigs.

Yeah I was shocked to get Stewart back considering the (lack of) success in the TTM Manager. May as well give him another go!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two more today. Jimmy Key came back in 11 days, and Chase Anderson set a new Major League record for me and returned my card signed in four days c/o the Brewers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jorge Alfaro added his signature to my Eastern League All Star Game baseball and returned it in 11 days c/o the Reading Fightin Phils

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two more for today. Luis Gonzalez returned my 8x10 signed with an inscription similar to what I requested (I asked for "2001 World Series Champs"), and Adam Dunn sent back a different card than what I sent signed in about two weeks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Adrian Beltre returned one of two signed in about 2.5 months. Kind of bummed he didn't return the second card I sent...it was a 2013 Topps Chrome die cut insert...it would have looked really cool signed. With that said, I'll never complain about getting a return from a future Hall of Famer!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Been out of town for a week, got these five back while I was gone. Nothing took longer than a few weeks - All of the specifics have been uploaded in the TTM database.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Three more for Thursday! LaRussa took about three weeks, Reed took 10 days and Sims took eight days. Full details available in the TTM manager as always!

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast