Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: I don't get it ...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jelloshot's Items on eBay

I don't get it ...

I won this card for my PC off of ebay.

http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k3...gAnch=imgAnch2

The guy shipped it in a bubble mailer but had the card just in a penny sleeve. No top loader or anything else. The card arrived in mint condition but who the hell ships cards like that? He has sold some other cards before, I wonder if he ships all of them that way. The bubble mailer even had creases in it which I always worry when I see that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

glad everything got to you ok. i wouldnt leave feedback.

SCF Rewards
    See manofsteel3's Items on eBay

I got a sweet spot auto helmet card last week in a bubble mailer. no plastic case, no penny sleeve, it was wrapped in a paper towel. luckily it was alright but some people just don't think sometimes.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jelloshot's Items on eBay

He looks new at selling cards, he hasn't sold a lot. I wonder if he just doesn't know or if he was pissed that the card didn't sell for much and shipped it that way on purpose. lol I hope that's not the case.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sivers's Items on eBay

The shame in it all is, if you leave honest feedback, you are bound to get hit with a negative. All you can really do is not buy from him again.