Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I will be there on Sat and Sun. If anyone is getting a VIP pass and would like to sell me two of their 12 autograph tickets, send me a pm. We can meet on Sat by the SCF booth. The two guys I need are on Sunday.

Greg dropped off some tickets for signers. If you want to see what is still left drop by the booth. Just a good member playing it forward.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See qaplagca's Items on eBay

That was me. Anyone have a spare Bake McBride? Though then I have to find something for him to sign.....
    PM please for quicker response

My Want list site:Hidden Content

Cards - they're like 2˝" by 3˝" slices of crack!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Flyers
    My traders on Flickr

Well how was the show? Any good Hockey? Be there tomorrow.

I found most of it was at booths to the far side of when you walk in. All the way up against the black-cloth wall in front of Steelers helmets was a guy with a ton of nice stuff, particularly Flyers for you (and me), honestly go to the SCF booth and go down that wall and you cant miss him. Some guys from Nebraska a little further closer to the SCF booth, on that wall, had 4 boxes that were 1/2 off an 25 cent I believe where I grabbed inserts and the occasional #'d. I think there was a table around there on that right side but kinda facing the middle that had a box or two of GU/Autos to pick through that had decent stuff in there. Towards the middle-back somewhere was a family I believe that had boxes and boxes of Football/Baseball/Hockey that were labelled as 50 cent and $1 #'d, Inserts, RC and stuff like that. Sorry I couldn't be more specific but there are Flyers to be found. Have fun down there!
    Last edited by CJ1510; 08-05-2016 at 05:41 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I found most of it was at booths to the far side of when you walk in. All the way up against the black-cloth wall in front of Steelers helmets was a guy with a ton of nice stuff, particularly Flyers for you (and me), honestly go to the SCF booth and go down that wall and you cant miss him. Some guys from Nebraska a little further closer to the SCF booth, on that wall, had 4 boxes that were 1/2 off an 25 cent I believe where I grabbed inserts and the occasional #'d. I think there was a table around there on that right side but kinda facing the middle that had a box or two of GU/Autos to pick through that had decent stuff in there. Towards the middle-back somewhere was a family I believe that had boxes and boxes of Football/Baseball/Hockey that were labelled as 50 cent and $1 #'d, Inserts, RC and stuff like that. Sorry I couldn't be more specific but there are Flyers to be found. Have fun down there!

Thanks for sharing the hints.always nice when members do this for one another.

Just a few pictures upside. The casebreaker pavilion before the action. Some corporate booths and plenty of wax.

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Don
    Last edited by doniceage; 08-05-2016 at 11:23 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    It's now an official National thread due to Doniceages great photos that have us in years past still standing on our heads lol how I wish I was able to make it this year however hopefully I can get back to the National next year in Chicago.
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Don[/QUOTE]

To my friend CJ start thinking about it to visit it been too long since the first time meeting so we can make it exciting trip w/you,loqtus,hopefully Spuds1961 & the old man himself me bseballcommish75 with a pre-national fun time going through Michigan in hitting up the shops then hitting up the National. Also CJ keep an eye out for my needs man lol. See you guys in the Windy City in 2017.tyy
    Last edited by BSEBALLCOMMISH75; 08-06-2016 at 11:05 AM.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Well how was the show? Any good Hockey? Be there tomorrow.

Bought a box of SPA today for the redemptions. Got a McDavid base, so I finally got a McDavid card! Got three Larkins too. Got two autos, but they were both Virtanen. The guy next to me got two Linbergs, so we traded.

I haven't found a lot of hockey, but there is some if you look. I have only seen one guy that is ONLY hockey. But he also does our show in DC, and he only does stuff that is out of my price range. He has like 20 different shields, but its only guys like Ovie, Crosby, Price, Lundqvist and other huge stars. Probably doesn't have anything on his table under $300. Those are the types of dealers I just dont trust.

The big point of my day was I actually found a card I need for my Tomas Hertl PC! A Dominion /25 from his rookie year, and the dealer was actually reasonable on the price. I was hoping to find someone that had busted some of the newer stuff, but I haven't found much. I saw a few Black cards mixed in different places. But I didn't see anyone who had busted any MVP. I was hoping to pick up a few cheap singles without having to pay for postage...
    Last edited by Sharky94; 08-06-2016 at 09:40 PM.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

I forgot to thanks @scottkoz20 for the Dobson/CPatt booklet and @doniceage for the great deal o the Brady/Romo/Roethlisberger /9 and the Garoppolo/99
    IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I forgot to thanks @scottkoz20 for the Dobson/CPatt booklet and @doniceage for the great deal o the Brady/Romo/Roethlisberger /9 and the Garoppolo/99
    IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg

Glad you liked it. Need to scan mine as time permits.

Don

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213