Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow NEW CARDS IN FOR TRADE, threads/sage GE/classics

check out my buckett
    selling and trading lmk what you want to do
    lmk
    thanks

2. Kronozio

What do you need for your Michael Robinson and Tamba Hali Classics? I dont have much Ronnie Brown so let me know what youd be looking for. Thanks

do you have a site or list i can see?
    i am pretty much open to anyone i see and like,
    i definatly need an auto for the hali,
    lmk
    thanks

Hey,
    If You Still Have The Jones /250 Iam going To Buy It You Said 2.50 Delivered But Have To Wait For This Ebay Payment To Come Is That alright??Also Intersted In The Bush Score Rc..LMK Thanks

Timothy

I dont have a list or a site but I have decent stuff to trade. What type of value are you looking to get for the pair and Ill try to come up with some comparible stuff for a deal

Quote Originally Posted by baller4life
    Hey,
    If You Still Have The Jones /250 Iam going To Buy It You Said 2.50 Delivered But Have To Wait For This Ebay Payment To Come Is That alright??Also Intersted In The Bush Score Rc..LMK Thanks

Timothy

alright sounds good, i will put it aside, lmk when you can pay
    thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast