Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joel Zumaya 1/1 Plate FS/FT

Joel Zumaya 1/1 Plate FS/FT

have this i just pulled... would love to sell or trade for some nice white sox... not looking for a certain BV just something i need... looking for an offer in the 50 dollar range for selling it

Mitch
    Magglio Ordonez 665/4851 13.7%
    AJ Guyton 75/87 85% plus 5 1/1's
    Hidden Content

mitch-

holy crap do i need that! i unfortunately can't buy, and i'm not sure if i have $50 worth of sox stuff, but i sure as will take a look. really hope i can find something. i'll lyk. anything specific your looking for?

brad

Hidden Content | NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 189/258 (73.26%)
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Always looking for vintage stars/semistars/rookies in all sports.

Would be intrestred in a chris young rc auto out of 199 or 299 if not id like to do paypal or cash thx

Hey, sorry i havent gotten back to you... i have come up with alittle over 200+ Chisox i believe... Anyway these could go towards these, lol?! If not its cool... LMK Thanks Skyler

Check my site. I have a dual auto White Sox. I would add cash to it. Lets make a deal. PM me if you like the dual. It is Cosigners McCarthy/Lopez.

Brian

check my site
    COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

bbonds - lmk if you can find something in that range... really looking for more BV if trading unless it is something awesome like a nice patch or sweet auto of one of the big guns. Lmk what you find

Spartanfan - i would really rather trade for someone big from the sox if i am trading as a 1/1 doesnt come around all the time although i do like the young. PM me the best offer you can make... if paypal i would need a little better to cover the fees.. lmk thanks

marinersfan - thats cool... i will start putting the mariners i have together and we can get this thing going

peter - i have that dual already but thanks for the offer... if interested in buying please pm me the best deal you could go.... thanks!

Ray - there are a couple things i would like to trade for but not the the plate... I like the tracey auto on your bucket... i dont know what i would have to trade for it but i will be updating my bucket soon so i will maybe send a pm when i am done

anyone else interested please either leave an offer here or pm me one...

Thanks
    Mitch
    Hidden Content

still available
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast