Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

allen and ginter GU for sale Pujols, AROD, Tejada, Pedro

here are scans... would love to sell them but will trade also... also have a Pujols box topper and tons of base, inserts, and rookies... busted 2 boxes today

lmk if you need anything... will dig for teams or anything.. looking for white sox

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    would be interested in any of the Thomas stuff you pulled

hey again Mitch - any chance you got any Wrights or Vlads? :)

Thanks
    Andrew

Hey Tutall i still have that white sox auto would you trade it for the Arod?

aekdb - i will pull them and put them in with the other thomases i have pulled

andrew - i will check to see what i got... i put all the base in the boxes so i will check... also busted 06 topps chrome if you need the cards from that set as well

galaxy - i could sell both for 25 dlvd... they are selling for about 10 for the arod and 13 for the pujols on the bay plus shipping

sense - i dont remember which one that is... if galaxy does not want them i could possibly pull off a trade.... if nothing else i will slap them on the bay while they are still HOT

Ok the auto is 04 Donruss World Series Rookie Auto Ruddy Yan 620/1000

Mitch - I have the Wright Topps Chrome, need any parallels or inserts of him, or ANYthing of Vlad from the set.

Thanks
    Andrew

Sense - Sorry but i dont want to trade the GU for the auto... For some reason these GU are hot right now and i would really like to capitolize on it... maybe in the future i will get a yankee auto to trade for it

Andrew - i did not pull a vlad out of the chrome but i will go through all the AG to see what i have

Mitch

cards have been put on the bay.. couldnt resist the prices they are currently goijng for... if they dont have any bids i will pull them and trade however... click on my ebay link to bid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast