Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

allen and ginter GU for sale Pujols, AROD, Tejada, Pedro

here are scans... would love to sell them but will trade also... also have a Pujols box topper and tons of base, inserts, and rookies... busted 2 boxes today

lmk if you need anything... will dig for teams or anything.. looking for white sox
    Magglio Ordonez 665/4851 13.7%
    AJ Guyton 75/87 85% plus 5 1/1's
    Hidden Content

would be interested in any of the Thomas stuff you pulled

hey again Mitch - any chance you got any Wrights or Vlads? :)

Thanks
    Andrew

Hey Tutall i still have that white sox auto would you trade it for the Arod?

aekdb - i will pull them and put them in with the other thomases i have pulled

andrew - i will check to see what i got... i put all the base in the boxes so i will check... also busted 06 topps chrome if you need the cards from that set as well

galaxy - i could sell both for 25 dlvd... they are selling for about 10 for the arod and 13 for the pujols on the bay plus shipping

sense - i dont remember which one that is... if galaxy does not want them i could possibly pull off a trade.... if nothing else i will slap them on the bay while they are still HOT
    Hidden Content

Ok the auto is 04 Donruss World Series Rookie Auto Ruddy Yan 620/1000

Mitch - I have the Wright Topps Chrome, need any parallels or inserts of him, or ANYthing of Vlad from the set.

Thanks
    Andrew

Sense - Sorry but i dont want to trade the GU for the auto... For some reason these GU are hot right now and i would really like to capitolize on it... maybe in the future i will get a yankee auto to trade for it

Andrew - i did not pull a vlad out of the chrome but i will go through all the AG to see what i have

Mitch
    Hidden Content

cards have been put on the bay.. couldnt resist the prices they are currently goijng for... if they dont have any bids i will pull them and trade however... click on my ebay link to bid
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast