Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Need 2006 Donruss Classics Legends insert /1000

Hi,

I am looking to put together the 2006 Donruss Classics Legends inserts #ed/1000. If you have any available please PM me...I will be checking SCF frequently...

I have around 100-150 inserts and RC's over the last few years for trade, so also let me know who you collect.

Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can you help me fill my 2006 Classics Legends /1000 set?

Quote Originally Posted by Purduefanz
    Hi,

I am looking to put together the 2006 Donruss Classics Legends inserts #ed/1000. If you have any available please PM me...I will be checking SCF frequently...

I have around 100-150 inserts and RC's over the last few years for trade, so also let me know who you collect.

Thanks.

Can anyone help me out here?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

check my trade page, ive got a couple there. looking for rookies of these guys- AJ Hawk, DQWell Jackson, Kamerion Wimbley, Donte Whitner, Bobby Carpenter, Travis Wilson and Ashton Youboty- or i will sell cheap. LMK and thanks
    Ed