Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

Got Rewards Points? You can Create Your Own Team/Player/or Set Lot. Details Inside!

**Correction to thread title as Card Cash is now referred to as Rewards Points!**

Hello Everyone!

I've done this before, and made a few great deals, and am looking to try this again. If you have some extra Rewards Points building up from contest wins or uploading images into the IM or other sources here on SCF, and are looking for a way to spend it. This is one of the best places to do so.

The last time I tried this I was only opening up my base cards for sale, but this time around I am opening up my entire trade list. I have found this to be a great way to help out team and player collectors especially that are missing a lot of base cards for their collections, and don't want to spend actual dollars on places like Sportlots or COMC, and even ebay. This is Rewards Points here, and most of us earned it on site.

As I said my entire trade list is opened up, and I am adding parameters to what I am looking for in RP's basing it on every $1 in Book Value(BV). Here it is:

Base Cards:

Any Base Cards from 1990-91 to 1993-94: 20cc per every $1BV *** I am wanting to clear out this part of my inventory***
    Low end Base Cards such as Collector's Choice, Score, Victory, Skybox, and MVP: 30cc per every $1BV
    Low Mid Base Cards such as Flair, Upper Deck, Donruss, Pacific, Ultra, ITG H&P, BTP.... etc: 40RP's per every $1BV
    High Mid Base Cards such as Artifacts, Trilogy, Crown Royale, SPA, SPx, Contenders.... etc: 50RP's per every $1BV
    High end Base Cards such as Ultimate Collection, Limited, Enshrined, SPGU, Dominion.... etc: 60RP's per every $1BV
    I also have a few Ultimate Memorabilia Base Cards left, and am looking to get 75RP's per every $1BV in those as well

Rookies/ Short Prints/ Parallels/ Inserts:

Low end: 35RP's per every $1BV
    Low Mid: 50RP's per every $1BV
    High Mid: 70RP's per every $1BV
    High End: 85RP's per every $1BV

Game Used/ Autos. Includes Rookies:

Commons: 80RP's per every $1BV
    Semistars: 90RP's per every $1BV
    Star Players: 100RP's per every $1BV

***Patch and Stick Cards are negotiable only!!!***
    ***Also some RC's, and High End Autos are not included in this offer!!!***

Shipping is also additional, and depends on how large the lot is. My base charge for small lots package size that fall under Canada Post's criteria of under 100g is 500RP's in Canada, and 750RP's to the USA. If you are overseas the amount will be 1500RP's. Seeing that the average going rate for RP's is about 300RP's per every 1USD that is fairly much in line.

**Just as a note here. I use the Beckett Big Book to get my values. I have the latest 2016 issue, and have updated my pricing in the Rookies/SP's/Parallels/Inserts, and GU/Autos sections so far. I just have to get all my base cards straightened out, and will be doing this while keeping this thread active. Since I get the book only once every three years my pricing does go out of date as I do find when I update. If you are are a Beckett online subscriber, and have access to their values, then by all means present those up to date values to me. However if a card goes up in value, and still have the value lower than actual, my listed value is the one we go with. I am considering once a year in the fall just to get a one month subscription to Beckett online just to get updated, but in the meantime this is what I have to work with.

Okay everyone my trade list link is in my signature. Have a look , and see if I can help you out, and spend someRwards Points!

Another note. If you have cards available for trade let me know, and we can do a partial RP/trade deal as well!
    Last edited by Goose97; 01-21-2017 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Changes from Card Cash desinations to Rewards Points.
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

I don't do much hockey, but I'd like to add a couple cards to my NCAA PC. Do you have any hockey cards of players in their college uniform? I don't know if those even exist all that much, but I'm sure that there are some out there. Let me know of you have anything.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't do much hockey, but I'd like to add a couple cards to my NCAA PC. Do you have any hockey cards of players in their college uniform? I don't know if those even exist all that much, but I'm sure that there are some out there. Let me know of you have anything.

After a quick check I do have a few that are NCAA. I might have more, and would have to look a bit harder, but here are what I have available from 1992 Classic:
    1992-93 Classic #63 Denny Felsner .10
    1992-93 Classic #64 Denny Felsner .10

If you click the 1992-93 Classic link it will take you to where you can see images of these from the same set:

• 67 Sandy Moger (Lake Superior) .10/.01
    • 68 Dave Karpa (Halifax) .10/.01
    • 69 Martin Jiraneck (Baltimore) .10/.01
    • 70 Dwayne Norris (Mich ST.) .10/.01
    • 75 Daniel Laperriere (St. Lawrence) .10/.01
    • 76 Mike Lappin (St. Lawrence)x2 .10/.01
    • 77 Eric Lacroix (St. Lawrence)x2 .10/.01
    • 78 Martin Lacroix (St. Lawrence)x2 .10/.01
    • 79 Scott LaGrand (Boston Col)x2 .10/.01
    • 80 Jean-Yves Roy (Maine)x2 .10/.01
    • 82 Rob Gaudreau (Providence) .10/.01
    • 83 Mike Boback (Providence) .10/.01
    • 84 Dixon Ward (N. Dakota) .10/.01
    • 85 Jeff McLean (N. Dakota) .10/.01
    • 86 Dallas Drake (N. Michigan) .10/.01
    • 88 Doug Zmolek (U of Min) .10/.01
    • 89 Trent Klatt (U of Min) .10/.01
    • 90 Larry Olimb (U of Min) .10/.01
    • 91 Duane Derksen (Wisconsin) .30/.03

If I get a chance later, I could check to see if I have some from ITG Heroes & Prospects in College uni as well.

Edit: In checking for more I found this, but that is all:
    1995-96 Classic #75 Chris Kenady .05
    Last edited by Goose97; 04-07-2016 at 01:46 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@gojacks did you get a chance to see what I have available?

I figure they would only be 47cc for the lot in total. However the cost to ship is 750cc. I would just send them to you for the 750cc to ship them if you are interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent Goose

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

@gojacks did you get a chance to see what I have available?

I figure they would only be 47cc for the lot in total. However the cost to ship is 750cc. I would just send them to you for the 750cc to ship them if you are interested.

My apologies for not getting back sooner. Thank you for taking the time to look. I'm definitely interested in the cards but just not at the high of a cost. I'm really sorry. If I slimmed down the list and you sent PWE, would that help at all?

SCF Rewards
    Country

My apologies for not getting back sooner. Thank you for taking the time to look. I'm definitely interested in the cards but just not at the high of a cost. I'm really sorry. If I slimmed down the list and you sent PWE, would that help at all?

I could probably do that. Let me see if I can get all of them in a rigid envelope and be under 50 grams with all cards in it. that would cost the same as to ship a bubble mailer in Canada so 500cc for the lot.

Also PM returned to @jameslacarte .

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

Okay cool man. I'd do it for 500.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Okay cool man. I'd do it for 500.

I tried a rigid envelope package to see the what the weight came to, and it was over. However I'm thinking that these cards are going to someone who will enjoy them. So I will do the deal of 500cc for the cards, and I will send them bubble mailer for the added protection.

I'll post it up!

SCF Rewards
    Country

A couple deals made already, and up for more!!

I should also mention that my cards are also listed in the Inventory Manager here on SCF. There's a great search tool available.

Or on my site you can use the good ol' ctrl+f method to look for players or teams.

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast