Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country

Looking to trade, check out my list

Check out my list, just copy and paste my freewebs address or checkout my regular trade list. Mostly looking for older stuff, pre 1987, but also looking for bears and any complete or started topps sets.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i see a few things i may be interested in (mainly payton's - depending on conditions)....check my trade list and see if you need anything....got a few topps sets on there, few vintage i could move, etc....thanks

Country

I liked the 93 and 94 sets, the rest was PC, unless I missed some vintage

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol....i did probably throw the few non-skins vintage in my regular PC cause there was no where else to put them, lol....i dont mind moving any of them but the payton (if its even in there)...scans are probably in my bucket under my PC too

the sets book $85 combined i believe (quarterly mag from a year ago, but doubt they changed)....what are you willing to give up for them? autos/gu available? what is the condition of your paytons?

Country

I'd rather have the vintage than the sets, and which paytons are you talking about??

SCF Rewards
    Country

what ever you have to trade!! i know i saw a 79 record breaker, and some 80s stuff, just about anything....thats about all i saw i could use....do you have scans of them?

Country

oh those, well I'm a vintage kinda guy so I'd rather not let go of those for more vintage.........especially since I'm a bears fan.....I do however have some newer inserts of Payton I believe, one's $15, I'd have to check. Also have some decent tradebait for the right cards........berrian 3 color rc auto patch.......$30+ Montana inserts.....lmk

SCF Rewards
    Country

no thanks....they weren't in your PC, so i figured they were fair game....thanks anyway

Country

no problem, and they are, just for the right cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

call me crazy, but im confused....you just posted another thread with YOUR WANTS....they consist of pre 87 stuff and topps sets....i offered you BOTH, and i picked cards that weren't from your PC?? what are you looking for in return for the cards on your trade list? im not mad or anything, just seems a bit contridictory and very confusing, lol