Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Florida Gators Philadelphia Eagles Tampa Bay Rays
    Twitter: @clburns4784 See gatorbait4784's Items on eBay Instagram: My traders on Flickr

50/50 or Consignment for Mobile Bay Bears Need by 4/16/16

Below is what I can take for 50/50 or consignment on the Mobile Bay Bears. A couple of guys will be consignment only as I have multiples of all of their cards and don't want more.

Anthony Banda- Consignment only $1 per
    Zack Godley- $1 per or 50/50
    Keith Hessler- Consignment only $1 per
    Matt Koch- $1 per of 50/50
    Will Locante- Consignment only $1 per
    Yoan Lopez- $2 per or 50/50
    Adam Miller- Consignment only $1 per
    Matt Stites- Consignment only $1 per
    Ronnie Freeman- Consignment only $1 per
    Michael Perez- Consignment only $1 per
    Gabriel Noriega- Consignment only $1 per
    Jamie Westbrook- $1 per or 50/50
    Todd Glaesmann- $1 per or 50/50
    Gabby Guerrero- Consignment only $5 per, he limits when he does sign
    Mitch Haniger- Consignment only $2 per

Any other player is $1 per for team set stuff or anything else you may have

Coaches:
    Mike Lansing, Robby Hammock & Doug Drabek I'm only taking consignments on, I have a ton of stuff for them but if someone wants something I'll put it to the top of the priority list to get. They will be $2 per. Jason Camilli and Eddie Oropesa will be $1 each or I can 50/50 them.

Like the title says I need the cards to me by the 16th. Sorry for the short notice. I'm hoping to have a thread up for the Mississippi Braves sooner so anyone interested has more time to send me stuff.

Also still taking anything you may have on the Suns. The only player so far who seems to be a tough one is Tim Berry so I can only do consignment at this time on him ($5 per, he was $2 but this guy a total tool/D bag.) I still have quite a few I need for sets of my own. Otherwise anyone else I can take 50/50 or consignment on.
    Last edited by urbanlegenduf1; 04-10-2016 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Edit pricing