Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for 2015 Panini Texas Longhorns Autograph and Meorabilia Cards

Looking for autograph and memoribilia cards out of the 2015 Panini University of Texas set. Willing to buy or trade. Have 2011 Upper Deck Texas, many Texas uniform autograph cards and jersey cards. Also lots of NASCAR autographs.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See s.l.fitzgerald's Items on eBay

Hey Cestex,

Are you still working on this set? I have the following to trade from the 2015 Panini Texas set:

Honors: All are available

Memorabilia Cards: Marquise Goodwin, Cameron Rupp, Jonathan Holmes, Myles Turner, Colt McCoy, Roger Clemens, Drew Stubbs, Brandon Belt, Michael Griffin

Signatures: Jackson Jeffcoat, Malcom Brown

Any thoughts on how frequently you came across the autos vs the signatures? I opened 1 case of blasters and felt like it was 75% memorabilia 25% autos.

Also, did you find any parallel cards? I found 2 golds (#/25) and 2 silvers (#/99). All of which were either memorabilia cards or autograph cards. Do you know if there are gold/black parallels of the base cards (do these actually exist?)? What about silver/gold/black parallels of the Honors cards (do these actually exists?)?

Let me know if you want to trade - I collect Longhorn cards in general and specifically the 2011 Upper Deck set and 2015 Panini set.

Thanks,
    Sean

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

Do you have a list or bucket link to the Texas stuff you have for trade? Check my bucket I have a few extra Longhorn's. Not these specifically.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See s.l.fitzgerald's Items on eBay

Bo,

Thanks for the quick response. I don't have a list, but I'd trade just about anything. Clearly all of the above is up for grabs, plus some of the better cards that come to mind are:

2016 Immaculate Earl Campbell Ricky Williams Dual Auto (in Texas Uniforms)
    2010 Elite Passing the Torch Jamaal Charles, Priest Holmes Dual Auto (in NFL Uniforms)
    2003 Ultimate Collection Chris Simms, Phil Simms Dual Auto (Chris in Texas Uniform, Phil in NFL)
    2011 Upper Deck Exquisite Choice Earl Campbell, Eric Metcalf Dual Auto (in Texas Uniforms)
    2008 Donruss Threads Jamaal Charles, Cedric Benson Dual Auto (in Texas Uniforms)
    2006 Topps Triple Threads Vince Young, Michael Huff, Chris Simms Triple Patch-Auto (in NFL uniforms)
    2011 Upper Deck Exquisite Bookmark, Colt McCoy, Jordan Shipley, Dual Patch-Auto (in Texas uniforms)

I also have a number of plates, a few 1/1s, and 'Texas Longhorns' spelled out using the auto-patch letters that are floating around

Thanks for sharing your Photo Bucket. I had question about two groups of Longhorn cards (I think they are pages 7/8/9 of your UT PC folder):

What set is the Carrington Byndom / Case McCoy / Reggie Wilson / Trey Hopkins autographs from (white circle with a Texas logo in it, with a dark blue bar running across the bottom of the card [has their name in white in said blue bar])?

What set are the many quad autos you have from (they read things like 'Gunslings' and 'Texas hands' across the top)?

Finally, with respect to trades, I checked out your Texas-FT cards and didn't see anything that I was interested in. Just for your knowledge my most wanted cards are the 2011 Upper Deck University of Texas set base autos of Vince Young, Eric Metcalf and Ricky Williams. If anyone on the board is looking to break into the 2015 set and willing to trade one of those autos to me I'd send them from the 2015 Panini Texas set: (i) the base non-auto set [80 card set] plus (ii) the 10 card Honors set plus (iii) the 11 memorabilia/auto cards I listed above

Thanks,
    Sean