Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: yanks39 2016 IP thread

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Just playing catch up on posts.
    Nice going Brian on the above Indy guys.
    Just wondering on this race and the NASCAR ones do you get the drivers before they get in the track or are you able to get them track side. I know you have tracked Tony Stewart down over the years at an airport but just curious on the other drivers and owners.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Indy guys are easy. They do a one hour Series-sanctioned autograph session on Sat after practice that is mandatory for the drivers (if you race on Sunday, you sign on Sat) but I didn't attend that this year. I just went on Sun and walked around the paddock area and ran into a few...not much effort.

The Nascar stuff is different. I have a spot between the motor coach garage and the media center that I get most of my stuff. It's semi-off limits, but it helps that I know the head of security and have been going for 20 years, so luckily he lets me do my thing. I also get some meet and greet credentials every year that has netted me extra sigs os Kevin Harvick, Dale Jr, Kasey Kahne, and anyone else that has ties to Budweiser or Pepsi.

Between being a little "privileged" for Nascar and the easiness of accessability of the Indy guys, I have never had a bad time at the track and am not really lacking anyone I really want in my collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Thanks for getting back to me Brian
    I have always wondered on that.
    A good 20 years ago I had an acquaintance who worked Pocono and he always told me to come up but never did. He has always said I should have because we could have some serious fun but we live as we learn.
    You have received many a good auto over the years. Keep it going

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12