Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Daz Cameron/Kyle Tucker 50/50

Can take cards, photos, balls -- any other item feel free to ask.
    also have a list of more players if requested, or check my other thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

beware, never got my cards back from last year.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...league-50-50-s

SCF Rewards
    Country

What cards were they? Possibly misplaced or lost? I havnt used site all off season, feel free to send me a message

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

SCF 50/50 Rules!
    We are seeing alot of posts for 50/50's and just wanted to be sure that these transactions were following these guidelines:

1~You must use the SCF trade manager.
    2~Dates items to be mailed back must be included in trade manager.
    3~It must be a true 50/50 attempt. Do not send more than 2 items for each one attempted to be signed and returned.
    4~Everything sent must be listed.
    5~Who is paying return postage must be specified in the trade manager as part of the trade.
    6~All 50/50 trades must be understood that they are attempting to get the items signed and that may not happen.
    7~Must Send First Tagged members can not do 50/50 events as the signer.
    These rules are in place as we have had a few issues in the past with 50/50 transactions and the trades were never posted. We need you all to follow these guidelines to help protect you from any potential scam.

If you are unsure how to post a trade in the SCF Trade Manager, the tutorial is linked below
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=412929

Unfortunately, since your account is tagged as Must Send First, you cannot offer a 50/50.
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1