Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maurice Agers signature?

Maurice Agers signature?

As being a big maurice ager fan i was looking at some of his press pass autos. Does he really only sign his name as an A???????? It seems like his cards arent worth it

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    It seems as if he has changed his signature, so there are two ways he signs. I remember at the start of this past season he signed a post of my little brothers with his full name (at least you can kinda tell that he attempted to write his name) A few months ago after the season ended I went to one of his signings at the local card shop and he basically signs with his initials M.A. I had a friend who was in front of the line who got a signature with his full name like the one my little brother had at the beganing of the season. There were also talks on the radio after the signing about his suppose signature with only a "M A" I' m a big fan but his new signature is ugly! It looks kinda like the Ma from Magic Johnsons signature. I hope that helps. Sorry for the long rant.

thanks for the help what card shop did you go to get his auto ive probally been there

I got his auto at the rocky mountain revue, real excited since I was a big fan of his last year, kinda disappointed at the "MA 13" auto. His wasnt cuz he was in a rush...there were only 2 of us gettin his auto, but I still hope he does great in Dallas.

Yeah I was a bit dissapointed at the "MA 13" too! I'm glad I have two versions!

dancing wolves
    im opening a a good box now and may pull one.

dang josh howards is ugly lol also "mr. checkmark" vernand morency who was texans rookie last year. must be a texas player thing lol

spartanfan18- the card shop was major league but its under new ownership and its called legends sportscard now.

I was at the signing with Ager and Davis and all of them to and he signed a sweatshirt with M.A.

Yeah its called Legends now.

i just pulled an ager gold auto 001/100 out of press pass. nice card but poor sig.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast