Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Today I finally finished the regular season cards except for one new Patriot Jose DeLa Torre on my team sheet. Can relax the next 2 games
    Today was Sugarland vs Patriots
    Here is what I did get

Sugarland

Jeff Dominguez 3/3 all JJ Modesto
    Sean Gleason 2/2 both for mrmain18
    Johan Limonta 3/3 all JJ Modesto
    Brett Marshall 4/4 3 for EL 1 for dougvereecke
    Travis Scott 1/1 JJ Modesto
    Lance Zawadzki 1/1

The graphing now would be if the Patriots make the playoff and get to the finals vs York as I still have a couple to clean up. If not except for Jose the graphing season should be over.
    Last edited by adiddle; 09-05-2016 at 09:23 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Last nights game vs Sugarland just needed 2 players for my team poster and got 1. One more home game left for the regular season and if we make the playoffs have a little more time to get Jose

Patriots team poster

Josh Mazzola

Still need pitcher Jose De La Torre

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Tonight was game 2 of the divisional playoff with the Ducks.
    Last night Patriots won 3-2 in 11 Scott Kelly walk off home run in 11th his 2nd career home run
    Tonight Patriots won 10-0 Nick Turley struck out 14 in 7 innings
    Series resumes in Long Island tomorrow night
    Hope the Patriots can close it out if they do my next game is next Friday

Other divisional series Sugarland leads York 2-0 also

Was able to complete my team sheet

Jose De La Torre
    Rich Mascheri

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Well my baseball season is now officially over. Thursday night after the Patriots won 10-0 I told everyone that if the Patriots do not put the Ducks away in game 3 then it will go 5 and in the Ducks favor. In the final 3 games the Patriots scored only 2 runs. It will most likely be a long winter for some of the players
    Anyway my congratulations to Kevin Baez and the Ducks on their season.
    Also congratulation to Pedroi15 the best on his Ducks and hope he had a good graphing season

Now for me its time to put my cards away and start reading Black and Blue the book about the 1966 World Series.
    But I also have for the month of October every Friday and Saturday night I will be helping to supervising the 4H kids on their Haunted House and the Haunted Hayride. The money that is raised goes to what we call Project Gift in which we buy toys and we have parents of children who cannot afford to buy anything come into our building one weekend in December and we let them take toys with them so the children have something for Christmas. Last year we raised about $9,000.00 for this and hope to do better this year.

I will be mailing those members items back on this Tuesday and hope everyone is pleased with their return.
    With that hope to be back doing this again next year as at the end of this season I hit a brick wall and really did not feel like doing anymore. I hope this off season gets me back in the mood come spring
    Time will tell

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well my baseball season is now officially over. Thursday night after the Patriots won 10-0 I told everyone that if the Patriots do not put the Ducks away in game 3 then it will go 5 and in the Ducks favor. In the final 3 games the Patriots scored only 2 runs. It will most likely be a long winter for some of the players
    Anyway my congratulations to Kevin Baez and the Ducks on their season.
    Also congratulation to Pedroi15 the best on his Ducks and hope he had a good graphing season

Now for me its time to put my cards away and start reading Black and Blue the book about the 1966 World Series.
    But I also have for the month of October every Friday and Saturday night I will be helping to supervising the 4H kids on their Haunted House and the Haunted Hayride. The money that is raised goes to what we call Project Gift in which we buy toys and we have parents of children who cannot afford to buy anything come into our building one weekend in December and we let them take toys with them so the children have something for Christmas. Last year we raised about $9,000.00 for this and hope to do better this year.

I will be mailing those members items back on this Tuesday and hope everyone is pleased with their return.
    With that hope to be back doing this again next year as at the end of this season I hit a brick wall and really did not feel like doing anymore. I hope this off season gets me back in the mood come spring
    Time will tell

Thanks a bunch for the well wishes, and it was definitely a fun season/series. Somerset kept the pivotal Game 4 close, and were victimized on one poorly located pitch. I am excited to have at least one more day of IP this season, and very much hope you enjoyed the autographing this season!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Just a final note for the Atlantic League season
    Sugarland has just won their first title as they just beat the Ducks in 3 games to take the series

Congratulations to the Skeaters on their great year

Sorry Pedroia that the Ducks got swept.
    We both have 6 1/2 months until spring training

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just a final note for the Atlantic League season
    Sugarland has just won their first title as they just beat the Ducks in 3 games to take the series

Congratulations to the Skeaters on their great year

Sorry Pedroia that the Ducks got swept.
    We both have 6 1/2 months until spring training

Thanks a bunch! Glad for the Skeeters! Good team with some good talent. We both not have plenty of time to gear up for next season!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

My wife and son took their yearly trek to Lancaster for a couple of days. They always go to the American Music Theater for the Christmas show and I stay back and watch the animals plus I start getting the house ready for the holidays. Maybe not fair but I have the house to myself for a few days.
    Anyway on the way back they stopped at a book store in Bethlehem and purchased a few books. Bethlehem has writers from the area there called the Bethlehem Writers group and they were at the store signing books. My wife picked up the following books for her

A Christmas Sampler and Once Around the Sun signed by Jeff Baird and Carol Wright
    Pindlebyrth of Lenland The Five Artifacts by Christopher Ochs

And this one is for our granddaughter Once Upon a Time by Jeff Baird Carol Wright and Christopher Ochs and if was personalized to her. Hope she like it

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567