Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

adiddle and family IP for 2016

Well here goes the first Patriots post of the year. Attended my first spring training today and even though it took me an hour to go 12 miles because the State of NJ shuts down one lane of a two lane highway during rush hour to do road work well !@#$% on them
    Anyway got there 1/2 after it started but still did pretty well. Was very had trying to decipher the new players. We have 31 players attending and knowing they have to get to 27 by next Thursday and 10 players were returning from last year so I did have a challenge but was doable
    Here is what I did get on my team sheet

Coaching Staff

Brett Jodie
    Cory Domel
    Glen Barker
    Foxey Beyer

Pitchers

Matt Bywater
    Jeremy Horst
    Jon Hunton
    Connor Little
    Jeremy McBride
    Kyler Newby
    Efrain Nieves
    Gus Schlosser
    Brandon Sisk
    Mickey Storey
    Mike Thomas
    Scott McGregor
    Arik Sikula

Catchers

Yovan Gonzalez
    Mike Kerns
    Robert Kral

Infielders

Eric Farris
    Matt Fields
    Scott Kelly
    David Vidal

Outfielders

Aharon Eggleston
    Carlos Guzman
    Mycal Jones
    Trayvon Robinson
    Brad Snyder

The following were on cards and all were for EL
    Eric Farris 2/2
    Matt Fields 1/1
    Carlos Guzman 3/3 Really loves to sign Mets cards
    Jeremy Horst 4/4
    Mycal Jones 1/1
    Gus Schlosser 1/1
    Brandon Sisk 5/5 very friendly
    Brad Snyder 1/1
    Trayvon Robinson 1/11 First time I have seen him and he wsaid he will only sign 1 card at a time and will personalize it

All I need on the team sheet is

Anthony Collazo
    Darin Gorski
    J B Kole
    Greg Ross
    Bryan LaHair plus a card
    Darwin Perez
    and then finish off Trayvon on 11 more cards throughout the season hopefully

Will try to go tomorrow morning to finish the players and if needed then fan fest on Saturday

If anyone in the York area needs the Patriots they have a practice game at York on Sunday about 2 PM

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice gets, hopefully theyre good signers throughout the season. Will definitely be seeing them a number of times. Got Trayvon last year during his brief time with the LI Ducks. Ordered a printing plate on him, but it did not come in time for when I was going to be seeing him. Had him sign a blank auto card, which he did not personalize, which was strange because he was personalizing one per person all before and after that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Nice gets, hopefully theyre good signers throughout the season. Will definitely be seeing them a number of times. Got Trayvon last year during his brief time with the LI Ducks. Ordered a printing plate on him, but it did not come in time for when I was going to be seeing him. Had him sign a blank auto card, which he did not personalize, which was strange because he was personalizing one per person all before and after that.

I have 10 more cards to get signed and at this rate I hope before the end of the season.
    I would assume the personalized cards he feeels would not go on ebay and people would rather buy cards than index cards
    Good luck to you

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

My son and I went to fan fest today to get away from all that has been going on with the passing of my mother in law for a couple hours
    The team did an inter squad game so the players were accesible but you had kids all over but I was able to complete who I needed
    Anyway this is what I got

Completing my team sheet with the players available (minus Anthony Collazo who left for personal reasons and Greg Ross who was signed by the Nationals. We did get a new pitcher to replace Collazo and he was wearing Collazos number but I have to admit I do not know his name and it was hard to hear because of the kids. I thought I heard something like Della Rosa or something like that but will confirm

Bryan LaHair
    Darwin Perez
    Darin Gorski
    J B Kole
    NEW PITCHER unnamed
    Sparky Lyle

On cards

Brian LaHair 1/1 EL
    Trayvon Robinson 1/10 EL wish he would sign 2 at a time to get it over with
    Sparky Lyle 4/4 EL

First game is Thursday vs the Ducks but thats my Mother in Laws funeral day so we will see what happens. We were looking forward to seeing the flag raising ceremony but sh*# happens

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have 10 more cards to get signed and at this rate I hope before the end of the season.
    I would assume the personalized cards he feeels would not go on ebay and people would rather buy cards than index cards
    Good luck to you

I am definitely with you there, I will just have to knock out cards of his one at a time throughout the year. Nice gets today as well, How is LaHair about signing? I am currently contemplating buying a 2012 ASG piece for him to hopefully sign.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

I am definitely with you there, I will just have to knock out cards of his one at a time throughout the year. Nice gets today as well, How is LaHair about signing? I am currently contemplating buying a 2012 ASG piece for him to hopefully sign.

Since I got Brian on the fan fest day he was very receptive to everyone so I hope it transfers over to the season and with the one card I do not foresee any issues Good luck on him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Since I got Brian on the fan fest day he was very receptive to everyone so I hope it transfers over to the season and with the one card I do not foresee any issues Good luck on him.

Great to hear, hope he is as good as I have been hearing. Don't know if you graph away teams there, but here is what I gathered yesterday about Brideport- Endy has been good 2 or 3 per person, Dan Johnson is 1 per at a time, Jiwan James was great about signing, Litsch will sign everything, and Vitters is 2 per.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Thanks for the info
    I am a season ticket holder for the Patriots so I see every team as they come thru.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good to hear. Long Island was pretty good about signing, but nobody really has anything aside from Burroughs, Ford, Tekotte and Coffey. Each signed everything I had set up for them yesterday.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Yesterday was my mother in laws funeral and I have to admit over the last few days and long hours I was pretty tired. Last night was the championship flag rising ceremony and handing out of the rings for the Patriots plus opening night. My wife stayed with her dad to go over things and my son and I looked at each other and said lets drive home and attempt to make the game and get away from the last few days. Well it was a good night weather wise, were got to see the ceremonies, and the Patriots won the game over the Ducks. I think my mother in law was up there helping us for the night because as tired as I was I got most of the cards completed.
    I could not get John Brownell as starting pitcher
    Mike Blanke starting catcher Actually Mike is hard to get here because whenever he catches with seems to be when I am there he will not sign
    Bruce Kern he came out with other pitchers and could not get him back during the season so will try later
    Sean Burroughs I chose to pass on Sean as I have quite a few cards to try to get him to sign. I was able to as many player completed last night and then concentrate on Sean as he is pretty accessible

So here is what I was able to get

Bobby Blevins 2/2 EL
    Delty Cleary 1/1 EL
    Patrick Crider 1/1 EL
    Frank Dejiulio 1/1 EL
    Darin Downs 4/4 EL
    Lew Ford 1/1 EL
    Fehlandt Lentini 2/2 EL He cracks me up as when he finished signing he caught me off guard and said twenty bucks and I laughed and said I am retired to I get a discount. He was laughing as he left
    Dan Lyons 3/3 EL
    Cody Puckett 1/1 EL
    Nick Struck 1/1 EL
    Blake Tekotte 5/5 EL He noted on the 2015 Portland card that this was the first time he saw it because he was gone by the time it came out
    Matt Wessinger 1/1 EL

The only card I needed last night as Amalio has an eye issue at the end of the season and left the team

Amalio Diaz 1/1

For me not bad for a first night
    Up next Ducks vs Patriots Saturday night

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast