Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @packrip

On Demand Group Breaks: Frequently Asked Questions

How do these work?
    You buy slots as you normally would. Slots are all randomized team breaks. After the last person buys a slot you get an email and the video of the break is instantly revealed along with all of the hits for your assigned teams being added to your account.
    How are hits assigned?
    Hits are assigned to the team that is pictured in the uniform of the player shown on the card unless otherwise stated. Cards featuring multiple teams will be randomly assigned to one of the pictured teams.
    What do I get?
    Just like our pack and box breaks you’re going to keep all inserts, parallels, numbered, memorabilia and autograph cards. Each sport and year will also have a list of “Top RC’s” that you’ll also keep if you pull them. All non-numbered or short printed base will be donated to Cards for Kids or donated to our local Children’s Mercy Hospital.
    How can I join?
    Deposit funds into your PackRip.com account and buy a slot or three.
    What if I want a specific team?
    Right now, you’ll have to break somewhere else to get a specific team. We have plans to introduce team purchases to On Demand Group Breaks but that is currently pretty far down the priority list.(As of April 2016)
    What if I get skunked?
    While we hope that doesn’t happen, there isn’t a lot we can do. Rather than tossing you a useless jersey card so you don’t get skunked we’re just going to hope for better luck next time. It’s out of our control unfortunately.
    What about teams that have no/very few hits in a product?
    When a team has very few or no hits(including Top RC’s) in a product we will exclude them from the normal slot purchases and randomly assign them as bonus slots. For example, if there are 4 teams in an NFL break with this scenarios we will sell 28 slots and 4 breakers will get one of those low probability teams added to their teams randomly. You’ll see how many teams are going to get randomly assigned when you view a group break page and see the “Combo slots” number. If you don’t see a combo slots number, that means there aren’t any.
    Last edited by packrip.com; 04-18-2016 at 12:37 PM.