Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @packrip

Get a FREE PACK just for trying us

Make an account, get a free pack to open.
    Register now!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just signed up and redeemed my free pack!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    connexionhck(20)
    Country
    See kevbou34's Items on eBay

Just signed up and redeemed my free pack!

Yes, very nice. Hope to open some Hockey cards stuffs soon.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Working on some logic to handle Canadian users this week along with setting up an SPA Hockey Group Break, so stay tuned and if you haven't already, make an account!

SCF Rewards
    Country

So i may have made a mistake, I thought we would be able to choose a free pack of cards to hope so I didnt get to open my free pack as i clicked something else on the board and the free pack disappeared lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

No worries. You should be able to visit this page and you'll see "FREE FOR YOU" on the pack price. https://www.packrip.com/product/2013-prizm/

If you don't let us know and we'll get you reset.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

I just signed up and "opened" my free pack of 2014 Topps Chrome Football. My question is how is Odell Beckham Jr. not on the list of the top rookies ? He is the best rookie in the set. I didn't pull an Odell, just noticed he wasn't listed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

After a little looking at you site and prices I'm a little stumped.

What is the incentive for me or anyone to purchase a box from you ?

If I buy a box of 2016 Diamond Kings from you for $69.99, I still have to pay another $6.00 to have only the hits, inserts and parallels sent to me. I can the same price to any of the big online sellers and get a sealed box and get all of the cards from the box.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just signed up and "opened" my free pack of 2014 Topps Chrome Football. My question is how is Odell Beckham Jr. not on the list of the top rookies ? He is the best rookie in the set. I didn't pull an Odell, just noticed he wasn't listed.

That was a slip up. He's definitely in there as hits, plenty of them have been pulled. He's added to the list now. Good eye.

SCF Rewards
    Country

After a little looking at you site and prices I'm a little stumped.

What is the incentive for me or anyone to purchase a box from you ?

If I buy a box of 2016 Diamond Kings from you for $69.99, I still have to pay another $6.00 to have only the hits, inserts and parallels sent to me. I can the same price to any of the big online sellers and get a sealed box and get all of the cards from the box.

You picked the one product that probably isn't the best priced compared to others we have. Several other products you'll come out ahead. If it's not for you, that's fine. Plenty of collectors have enjoyed being able to rip product instantly so that's a big perk. Also, nobody online that I know of is offering free shipping on boxes under $150 or $199.

Also that $6.00 could get the hits sent to you from 100 boxes if you so choose to buy them. Also this gives you the ability to instantly sell, and soon trade your hits with other collectors.

Some people love it, others (it sounds like you ) maybe don't, and that's fine. Thanks for trying us either way!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast