Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Nowitzki-fan41's Items on eBay

Landeskog/Duchene Pen pals, elias, hossa, Blake autos F/T looking for *baseball* HoF/Stars

Got a few hockey cards for trade/sale/I WANT THEM GONE lol. Looking for the guys in my sig. Others I accept include low end vintage/modern Mantle, Mays, Aaron, Clemente, (ect ect on the 50s-60s stars LOL) Mike Schmidt, Nolan Ryan, Ken Griffey Jr, Cal Ripken Jr, or for current not listed in my sig: Hunter Pence or Paul Goldschmidt. I don't mind trading autos for #d/SPs/inserts/RCs of big name guys, especially Mike Trout . Prefer to move as a lot since nothing here is really hard to come by, but open to trading as singles if needed. No Panini anything wanted, any sport except Denver Broncos (NFL) or Id accept any Emanuel Muiday (NBA, Denver Nuggets). Yes Ill ship up north to Canada-land, it will take me a bit longer though to get to the post office to ship international, to let you know in advance.

(Jeff Gordon auto is not included in any trade for the lot, you want that it'll take some doing to convince me to trade it lol)

Stastny has dinged corner, see 2nd pic below:

Last edited by CamaroPat; 04-25-2016 at 11:37 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(40)+
    Country
    Twitter: @genecummings77 See genorama77's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Great cards, I'd love to trade for the Landy/Duchene auto, check my traders buckets for possibilities for that card or if you find enough, the lot.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Great cards, I'd love to trade for the Landy/Duchene auto, check my traders buckets for possibilities for that card or if you find enough, the lot.

Nice stuff, but nothing I needed, sorry.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

One last try on these before I stick them in a box and store them away.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well, while putting them in my hockey box to be lost in the mess I found 3 former avs autos lol. So back up it goes one more time, but as a 7 card auto lot ( well 6 1/2 let's call it, stastny has a moderate dinged corner.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New Jersey Devils Los Angeles Dodgers New England Patriots

Any interest in this Trout?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hi, I do need that trout, what did you need on it? Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider
    Country

PM sent.